• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Irish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, 30% off at Barneys Warehouse. Good weekend for warehouses.

Includes Thom Browne, which has been left out of some of their deals.

Last edited:

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interesting - a few items at the Corner that are on sale have fluctuated in their sale pricing over the past few days: for example, $72 -> $85 -> $98, the current price; significant change. Never noticed that before.

Last edited:

dixonmanor

Reaction score
MAC in SF is doing their yearly "Warehouse Sale." Started Thursday and pretty picked over, but worth a look if yr in town. Picked up an EG Camp Shirt from SS11 for $20 and a Post O'Alls Cruiser Shirt for $50. There's a fair amount of suiting left too... Jackets for $60, including stuff by Comme des Garcons.

Additionally, there's a lot of current season stuff at 50% off + additional 50% off. Grabbed a pair of EG Matt Pants for $100, my girl got a Salmon People Pea Coat for $250.

cloud5

Reaction score
MAC in SF is doing their yearly "Warehouse Sale." Started Thursday and pretty picked over, but worth a look if yr in town. Picked up an EG Camp Shirt from SS11 for $20 and a Post O'Alls Cruiser Shirt for $50. There's a fair amount of suiting left too... Jackets for $60, including stuff by Comme des Garcons.

Additionally, there's a lot of current season stuff at 50% off + additional 50% off. Grabbed a pair of EG Matt Pants for $100, my girl got a Salmon People Pea Coat for $250.
did you happen to see any small sizes?

dixonmanor

Reaction score
I didn't notice specifically, as I'm typically a M/L in EG. I do know that as of yesterday they had the Salmon People Pea Coat in Red in a small, but at $250, it may have been snatched up already. There seemed to be a pretty good size run of Matt Pants in both navy and olive, as well as what looked like a whole size run of the navy nyco hooded primaloft vests with the hibiscus print lining. Quite a bit of Mark McNairy stuff left too, in more sizes than EG. Same for Our Legacy, Walter van Beirendonck, etc

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Why didn't I see this post about MAC earlier in the day. Which location?

thatguymj

Reaction score

Why didn't I see this post about MAC earlier in the day. Which location?

Damn it. Me too!

Was just up in SF but back on the Peninsula now (almost bought that W+H coat that you mentioned in another thread at Bloomingdales)

mcdecker1

Reaction score
Just left MAC. Purchased two Our Legacy button downs, $50 each. One pair of navy Folk chinos, $20. EG primaloft vest (navy with floral interior) for $85 (down from $440). Great stuff.

Saw a few of the CDW x Mark McNairy down shirts for $160 (down from $675 I believe). Lots of McNairy outerwear for 75% off (50% off original price + 50% off all sale). Saw lots of L and XL, some smalls. Some Our Legacy outerwear (had my eye on the OL suede shirt, I think it was marked down to $250, originally almost $1000 - not sure on the pricing on this). Lots of EG button downs.

The warehouse rack is not bad, $20 pants and jackets for either $40 or $60, can't remember. Lots of sizes with blazers. Saw some Nigel Cabourn denim from a few years back on the $20 rack, but cut was too full for me.

It's picked over but there is still A TON of great stuff for pretty amazing prices. Definitely worth a visit.

Edit: just saw the post above, apologies if repetitive.

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Damnit, maybe Monday, as tomorrow is football day. Which location is better?

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Their warehouse sales are only at the hayes valley location.

Last year when I went the (men's) warehouse racks were 80% Nice Collective, some good stuff in women's though.

Crane's

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Deal Day

I added a few new styles, expanded the size runs including EEE width in the Cordovan original 1K. This time around if you don't see a size or style call the store. This deal works for both online or phone orders on pretty much anything that W has in stock for immediate fulfillment.

I'll end this one in a couple of few days....

Code is

20TODAY

http://cranesboots.com/store/products/

dixonmanor

Reaction score
FYI tmrw is the last day of the MAC sale. They close for a week to go to Europe to buy 2015 collections. There was still quite a bit left as of yesterday... Women's especially- Mina Perhonen, Sophie D'Hoore, etc. They literally gave my GF a Walter von Beirendonck dress (we do spend quite a bit of money there, but that was really nice). Seems like they really just wanna get rid of this stuff.

mcdecker1

Reaction score

FYI tmrw is the last day of the MAC sale. They close for a week to go to Europe to buy 2015 collections. There was still quite a bit left as of yesterday... Women's especially- Mina Perhonen, Sophie D'Hoore, etc. They literally gave my GF a Walter von Beirendonck dress (we do spend quite a bit of money there, but that was really nice). Seems like they really just wanna get rid of this stuff.

Yea, they do that every year. They make so much on their markups that they take a hit during the warehouse sale just to clear out inventory.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads