• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

YOLO EMSHI

Reaction score
Say what?
You must not be talking about the latest one (I believe it was FW10) because the leather used in that collab shoe was some serious plasticky piece of shait,,,,, I've seen better leather on the made in portugal/romania offerings @Aldo.....

wow really? I never bought anything from that collab but the photos looked pretty good. lol you didn't buy them to have to find this out did you? I remember them being expensive as ****

YOLO EMSHI

Reaction score
**** why does LN-CC have to gradually mark down their items? The shoes I bought were then marked down another 100 pounds a couple of hours after i checked out

kingsfull

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone can comment on how Adam Kimmel shoes fit. There's a couple pairs on The Corner that I'm interested in, but wasn't sure if they were TTS.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

**** why does LN-CC have to gradually mark down their items? The shoes I bought were then marked down another 100 pounds a couple of hours after i checked out

Is the site acting buggy for anyone else? It says that a product is in stock, but it doesn't show up in my cart when I try to add it.

Also, did you try asking for a price adjustment? Not sure if they do that sort of thing, but if it was literally a couple of hours it doesn't hurt to ask.

Clearly your good taste is not limited to clothing.:)

:fistbump:

Last edited:

doinitok

Reaction score
Sa-kis online order drama...

I ordered something from their sale. They sent me the wrong shirt. I contacted them. They want me to return the shirt (initially paying for the shipping myself, which they say they'll reimburse), and THEN they'll send me the right shirt.

Sounds pretty not cool, no?

I requested they send me a pre-paid envelope to return the item.

I don't even think I'm legally obliged to return the item, but I just want the m'er f'in shirt I ordered, and which they charged me for...(and which, coincidentally, is worth less than the shirt I ordered)...

Thoughts? Advice?

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

blahblahblah

You are obligated to return the item. The only time you wouldn't be is if they sent you merchandise and billed you for it even though you didn't place an order. File a dispute with your credit card and go from there.

Last edited:

doinitok

Reaction score
According to the Federal Trade Commission, I'm not obliged to return it:

"If you receive merchandise you didn’t order,
federal law says you can consider it a gift. You
can’t be forced to pay for the item or return it."

from....
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/general/gen06.pdf

VLSI, do you have a source that says otherwise?

And surely I'm not obliged to return it on my own dime, simply because they promise to pay me back.

ipractice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Same thing just happened to me with dot-mi when I ordered an sns piece. All the labels on the outside were correct, but the contents inside belonged to someone else.

They want me to ship the item back to Italy, wait for the person who recieved my item to ship it back, and once they've recieved both returned items they will ship the correct items. Feel like this could take weeks, but I don't really have any options in this situation.

doinitok

Reaction score
I really don't think you're obliged to send it back. Ask them to send you a pre-paid shipping envelope. And cancel your order with your credit card company if you suspect they're gonna give you trouble.

Feji

Reaction score

I really don't think you're obliged to send it back. Ask them to send you a pre-paid shipping envelope. And cancel your order with your credit card company if you suspect they're gonna give you trouble.

You are obligated to send it back, especially if you get the charge disputed. If the shop doesn't offer to pay/reimburse return shipping, then you should be rightfully angry and have a legit claim. It sucks they made the mistake, but they're owning up to it... stop trying to take advantage of the situation. If you can't wait so long for the right merchandise to get to you, you should always be able to cancel the order and get a refund including all shipping costs (after having returned the wrong merchandise).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads