• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Events and PSA thread

AriGold

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
RAMON,. you have too much shell already. don't you have a stable's worth of horses asses?

bucksfan

Reaction score
RAMON,. you have too much shell already. don't you have a stable's worth of horses asses?

Sorry, that phrase has no meaning, it's like "too beautiful a girl" "too much money" or "too much horsepower."
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Last edited:

Calibur

Reaction score
Current Sales & Promo Codes

AI think it would be a great idea if we could somehow capture any relevant promotion codes and sales here that many would find useful. Excuse me if this already exists somewhere on the forum.

Here' the first contribution (I must caveat that I am not sure if either requires you to be in their respective mailing list):

NEIMAN MARCUS Sale (Online Only) -- Extra 25% on Sale Prices (Expires on 9/26/12 at 6AM CT):

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/etempla...4v60f4EQw1StaS0E&cs_mid=_BQYfEkB8uPCO6I&ncx=n

BLOOMINGDALES -- Friends & Family Discount, 20% OFF almost all Regular and Sale Price Women, Men, Kids & Home Items.

Promo Code: FRIENDS12

Valid now thru October 1, 2012

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Ricini

Reaction score
For those in New York or thereabouts I thought I'd pass on that the Spanish shirtmaker Burgos will be in Manhattan on October 11 and 12. Shirts are made almost entirely by hand and you are not likely to find comparable sewing outside of a few Italian ateliers or at their price point. Please note that I am just a happy customer and have no business relationship with Burgos. You can contact Carmen at [email protected]

Best,
Ricini

allaboutshoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

For those in New York or thereabouts I thought I'd pass on that the Spanish shirtmaker Burgos will be in Manhattan on October 11 and 12. Shirts are made almost entirely by hand and you are not likely to find comparable sewing outside of a few Italian ateliers or at their price point. Please note that I am just a happy customer and have no business relationship with Burgos. You can contact Carmen at [email protected]

Best,
Ricini

Price?

Ricini

Reaction score
You'll have to contact them for that. As I'm sure you know, most traveling tailors have different prices while traveling. They do have a range of prices, though, with sturdy Spanish shirtings from Textivea at the low end and Alumo (170s, I think) at the high end. They also carry some S-G shirtings.

R

stu00a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you are looking for a solid charcoal gray suit and if you are heading to Vegas or staying, you should check out Brooks Brothers outlet in Premium Outlet North. They have 38short 40-42r solid charcoal grays in fitzgerland fit. Two button single vent plain front pants. These are from retail store and retail was &1095 or something. And they are selling for $200 and if you find coupon 15%off coupon then you can grab it for $190 after tax.

They had a lot of stripe suits in Madison fit. There were all charcoal gray based color. Please dont PM me for proxy.

matty long legs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those of you needing shoe racks, Jos. A Bank is having a buy 1 get 2 free sale tomorrow through Monday. I'll post the code when it's available, along with a free shipping code if there is one.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also Barker Black on Gilt LA, $120 for $200 credit and $200 for $400 credit on full price only. But even then factory seconds are way cheaper. Who would every pay $950 after tax for a pair?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads