• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Events and PSA thread

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nice Corneliani jacket at $195. Too bad it's not my size

41240064rx_12_f.jpg

Last edited:

zazaza

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Grapevine Hill has a pair of Ralph Lauren Marlow cordo penny's for a small footed man

code RLSPRING knocks 25% off them, and any other pair of RL footwear they carry.

also 45% off at Sierra Trading Post with code KYV7950C (good for 3 uses, and yes, it works on some of their styles of Trickers. someone who's a 10.5uk should cop these )

feastmaster

Reaction score
For Philadelphia Styleforum people - The Marshalls in Springfield (DelCo) has a lonesome pair of brown Bally double monks, size 11 1/2 for $162. They're in great shape - no box. I'm sorry I don't have any pics. If you're in the area, it might be worth it to check it out.

Last edited:

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Orlando, sartorial wasteland PSA:

Polo Outlet, Vineland road, purple label polos for $40 after discount. Don't see to many RLPL or RLPL in these woods, so have at it...

hikari013

Reaction score

Polo Outlet, Vineland road, purple label polos for $40 after discount. Don't see to many RLPL or RLPL in these woods, so have at it...

Anybody who would be willing to proxy any in a size small (if there are any), please let me know :)

earthdragon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yoox has spotty info for materials quite a bit though, wouldn't be hard to flip if it isn't 100% wool

Good deal - as Namor mentioned - funky' fabric mix and AFAIK they have not done Belt Loops (normally tabbed waist) on RLBL for a while. Maybe old stock, not Caruso?...
It also looks short on the model - would have pulled the Trigger if it was a Long...

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Fellow Orlando'an here - thanks for the heads up! Unfortunately I didn't get it until late today and I'm better they are all but gone already (as you probably know, the tourists on the weekends just swarm through like locusts and pluck everything). Still, appreciation for the tip!

And, yes, Orlando is a (our) sartorial wasteland.

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Fellow Orlando'an here - thanks for the heads up! Unfortunately I didn't get it until late today and I'm better they are all but gone already (as you probably know, the tourists on the weekends just swarm through like locusts and pluck everything). Still, appreciation for the tip!
And, yes, Orlando is a (our) sartorial wasteland.

I was there this Saturday, and they still had x7 in assorted sizes. You might get lucky, the tourists seem to pass over them due to ignorance, haha. Go kop, Orlando bro... :slayer:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads