• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical Barbour Thread

Nopike343

Reaction score

Countryattire also has measurements on their site. I think I might just compare one of my currents jackets to those and cross my fingers that its right.
I agree with Guus, ordering for the UK looks much cheaper, just scary as I don't know how we'll returns would work.
I have returned items to England and other parts of Europe before. Not a big deal except that it may cost you $50-$100 for shipping by USPS or FEDEX.

eseanyang

Reaction score

What do you guys think? Kop or wait for ashby?

akatsuki

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I posted in the ads, but I have an Olive Horse Rider Tokito I would be willing to trade for a Brown Horse Rider or Bicycle Tokito jacket if, by chance, anyone is looking for a trade...

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Picked up a Beaufort on the 'Bay and am happy with my decision to get it over the Bedale despite my short stature (5'5"). It fills the spot in my closet for a casual jacket that can be worn over a sport coat, which I thought my Chelsea jacket could fill. The Beaufort is a 36.
I took the picture with a light corduroy sports coat to make the distinction between the Beaufort and the sports coat.

Looks good, I've been been combing eBay for a navy Beaufort for a reasonable price. Many more available overseas than here in the states.

Winston S.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Looks good, I've been been combing eBay for a navy Beaufort for a reasonable price. Many more available overseas than here in the states.

Good luck. I think this one was from the outlet as it has the "O" colored in with a black marker and was shipped from Mass. They were asking $320 and I offered $250 and they bit.

blue collar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what this jacket is called? He's also saying it's a 42 but it looks huge. He may be very small, however.

$T2eC16JHJFoE9nh6m+TLBQi)q!Iepw~~48_20.JPG

"Beaufort" maybe?

Last edited:

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Does anyone know what this jacket is called? He's also saying it's a 42 but it looks huge. He may be very small, however.

"Beaufort" maybe?

Looks too long for a beaufort...

VaderDave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

$T2eC16JHJFoE9nh6m+TLBQi)q!Iepw~~48_20.JPG

"Beaufort" maybe?

That's a Border. I have the same jacket. I like the longer length and extra rain coverage.

Winston S.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Guus

Reaction score
I have the second linked liner. It's pretty nice looking, warm, and has that Barbour quality. You could wear as a vest (Both of them), and it doesn't look noticeable when it is zipped with the coat. I don't think you could go wrong with either.

zazaza

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anyone in the New England area, this is going on this weekend:

thanks for this heads up, Dave_SFU!
have you been to the NH outlet before, can you comment on what type of stuff they usually have?
I can't make it this weekend, but here's to hoping there will be some good stuff left the following weekend.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minoramash