• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NWOT 36s (46EU) Corneliani 3-Piece Solid Navy Suit OBO $770>$525

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidercan

Reaction score

Well, the sleeve and the trouser length bothers me - even now the buttons are quite far from the edge of the sleeve, letting it out will require moving of the buttons. And I am not sure if letting out the fabric of the trousers will provide the proper length. Seems like a lot of alteration altogether. If I could be relieved from these concerns, I would buy it :)

Hmm moving the buttons on the sleeves is pretty standard for sleeve alterations, a tailor shouldn't charge any extra for that, especially since these are non-functional buttons. As for the trousers, it is indeed 2" of extra fabric, just remeasured to check (that being said, I don't know how long your legs are :))

Last edited:

sportin_life

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very tempting for me too. Hesitant about trouser length and peak lapels, otherwise would definitely buy.

Also wanted to check if this suit is slim fitting (like the Leader model) or is it more traditional? Thanks.

Last edited:

spidercan

Reaction score

Very tempting for me too. Hesitant about trouser length and peak lapels, otherwise would definitely buy.

Also wanted to check if this suit is slim fitting (like the Leader model) or is it more traditional? Thanks.

Hmm maybe my legs are unusually short for my body, but I believe a 29-30" inseam is standard for somebody who wears a size 36s? There should be more than enough fabric for that... Sorry but I'm not familiar with the different Corneliani models.

Last edited:

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
letting out trouser is super easy, you just have to be sure about the length, as long as the button hole is not working on the sleeve, don't see a big deal moving them

othertravel

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Peak lapels aren't a bad thing at all. They go particularly well with navy imo.

Heck, check out Zegna's Torino model to see how great peak lapels can look.

Good luck with the sale; if it was a 38R/40R I would have kopped it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads