• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm unsure which color to choose between these two so any of your help would be appreciated:

nike-zoom-all-out-flyknit-preview-01-1.jpg

nike-zoom-all-out-flyknit-racer-blue-5_nyaufj.jpg

Last edited:

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've got the black but I actually like the pink hits of colour....

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
psny 12 re released today on hudson street but were gone fast

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Vindicated. First time I beat SNKRS this morning.

Jordan 6 + SF AF1

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Swung by KITH last night and saw all the tan Nikes on display.

Was briefly tempted by the vachetta AF1 but didn't bother pulling the trigger.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^^^ yeah but how was the leather/build? inquiring minds wanna know!

Looked nice enough. No obvious glue marks on the pair i handled.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What happened to the release of the grey SF af1s? I thought it was supposed to release today but they did the desert camo instead

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What happened to the release of the grey SF af1s? I thought it was supposed to release today but they did the desert camo instead

Greys dropped at b&ms. Just got a pair of those too to compare with the camo and see which I prefer

Last edited:

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Greys dropped at b&ms. Just got a pair of those too to compare with the camo and see which I prefer

I have to say I was wrong. Looks like there was a hidden SNKRS link at the bottom of the camo SF AF to the grey one. I just found it and saw it had apparently been "reserved" for me, yet I never got any sort of notification on it. Oh well. Footlocker for my pair.

Go to the Behind the Design tab, scroll to the bottom, and scribble over the gray screen to reveal the "dust" colorway. Kind of interesting to discover, but a pain to have not known.

Got the LeBron 14BHM, Jordan XXXI and VI ASMs, and will be getting the accompanying I in the pack, with the intention of keeping 1 of them. First, disappointed that they're all as widely released as they are. Second, the XXXIs will be kept because they're really cool looking, fit really well and are remarkably supportive. Third, the VIs were supremely disappointing in person (seeing them at footlocker tonight) compared to how they looked on the app; will be returned the day they arrive. Fourth, the LeBrons are super cool, but harder to wear casually than any of the Jordan options. Would have loved to get a pair of "Out of Nowhere"s though.

Will be interested to compare the SF AFs. The leather on the grays is not great - predistressed and flaky.

Last edited:

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
SG 31s looks sick with iridescent upper, just waiting a bit of discount on it to grab a pair. I want the 1s too but I don't think it's executed as well, maybe it needed to be more black based than white?

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ex. of "rugged leather" on dust/cement SFAF1

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads