• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think you might be fine with an 11, I've read some report that it fits smaller because of the extra cushion and lining.

Let us know how it works out for you.

rosslovethreads

Reaction score

I snagged these from a Nike rep I know. They were samples right before they dropped.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I still really want some free mercurials, resale price has come down to ~700. Somebody just be a champ and sell them to me for retail please.

kingsfull

Reaction score
Prices seem to depend on the size. There seems to be more bigger sizes for sale, and slightly cheaper. 8.5 - 9.5 is slim pickings. Obsidian and Grey are floating around for $550-$650. The blacks, forget about it, at least $900 for slightly used.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Prices seem to depend on the size. There seems to be more bigger sizes for sale, and slightly cheaper. 8.5 - 9.5 is slim pickings. Obsidian and Grey are floating around for $550-$650. The blacks, forget about it, at least $900 for slightly used.
I'm a 12 and initial resale was >1k, now it's ~700. I'd think about it at $400

pretty sure there will be more this year
Really? based on anything or just a feeling?

kingsfull

Reaction score
You'll probably have a hard time finding them for $400. I think I've seen a couple size 12s in both the grey and obsidian colors for right around $450. I think there's a guy on the flyknit seller FB page that has both colors up for $440/each.

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ah OK, my frame of reference here is ebay, NT and a few of the other major sneaker forums.
I'll try and check that FB page. $450 for obsidians would be doable, just like a new pair of CP's.

drmmr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Crap I missed a 10.5 again, ordered 10 and 11 will see how this works.

I think you might be fine with an 11, I've read some report that it fits smaller because of the extra cushion and lining.

Let us know how it works out for you.

I'm a 9.5 mostly. My local shop didn't bring in half sizes (and I didn't bother going to the Converse flagship). Tried the 9 and 10 - the 9 was a bit too snug in the toe area for my liking so I went for the 10. I think you could go tts or size up half depending on your foot/preference.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I'm a 9.5 mostly. My local shop didn't bring in half sizes (and I didn't bother going to the Converse flagship). Tried the 9 and 10 - the 9 was a bit too snug in the toe area for my liking so I went for the 10. I think you could go tts or size up half depending on your foot/preference.

Oh cool I prefer bigger anyway

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads