• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dang. So the Supreme Foams are cancelled in LA, NY, and London due to super long lines. It's all online now. Good luck to those trying to cop.

nineohtoo

Reaction score
Any idea of when the new summer racers drop?

RRS, which hasn't been too reliable with ship dates, is claiming the 21st.

The Flyknit Chukka Frees look better than the lunar sole versions. I'd love a black/white version or a black/white chukka on SFB soles. And speaking of Flyknit, anyone got a pair of unpadded white/black Flyknit Trainers in a 9?

John75

Reaction score

Is it just me, or are these amazingly cushioned soles a bit overkill???

I would feel like I was wearing a pair of women's wedges. On the other hand, the Elites are cool...just might have to pick up a pair in the next couple of weeks...similar to the NB retro looking low trainers...old school.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

brianoh

Reaction score
Work a block from the Supreme store in NYC. News van is out there along with stragglers that are trying to call Supreme's bluff. I have to say, working by the store makes getting coffee in the morning that much more exciting.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Because the supreme drop was cancelled I guess all the hypebeast fuccbois head nothing to do besides kop the APCxNike Airs. Almost sold out when I went to the soho store on my lunch break.

485ceb94bb5311e388961231998f9ce8_7.jpg

Last edited:

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Work a block from the Supreme store in NYC. News van is out there along with stragglers that are trying to call Supreme's bluff. I have to say, working by the store makes getting coffee in the morning that much more exciting.

Hahaha. I bet!

Most of my friends were able to cop online this morning. These guys also buy Supreme clothing. Apparently there's a method to cop early.

I was in a meeting so I missed. Lol.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads