• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

deejaysoy

Reaction score

The free flyknit chukka joints looking good.

Last edited:

The Syllabus

Reaction score
Genuine question: Why do people buy from and obsess over this ugly, shallow, child slave labour, mass produced brand?

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What an articulate reply! Your family must be really proud of you?

You really think your ****** question deserved an articulate reply?

1. You preface your post with "serious question," then follow with a dig at everyone here (people interested in Nike) and hyperbolic, uninformed claims rather than a serious question, which I would have answered patiently and in a friendly way.

2. No matter what your personal fashion proclivities, do we really need to explain to you the basic concepts of marketing, how trends work, etc.?

3. You are new here and your few posts mention your sky blue and yellow London Fog jackets and "smart and practical winter boots" yet you barge in here with your nose turned up like some maven.

If you seriously want to talk Nike and learn about the brand then stick around, but don't be a ass about it and expect no one to call you out.

Last edited:

The Syllabus

Reaction score

1. You preface your post with "serious question," then follow with a dig at everyone here (people interested in Nike) and hyperbolic, uninformed claims rather than a serious question, which I would have answered patiently and in a friendly way.

2. No matter what your personal fashion proclivities, do we really need to explain to you the basic concepts of marketing, how trends work, etc.?

3. You are new here and your few posts mention your sky blue and yellow London Fog jackets and "smart and practical winter boots" yet you barge in here with your nose turned up like some maven.

If you seriously want to talk Nike and learn about the brand then stick around, but don't be a ass about it and expect no one to call you out.

No problem at all with you having a dig to my ? But please play the ? not the poster.
So what your saying is that your a slave to marketing and trends?!!!! Wow. And because I'm new here and I've mentioned blue & lemon jackets and smart and practical winter boots, I'm trespassing here?
Here's what I know about Nike. They use child and slave labour to make their wares. There is no craftsmanship involved. No artisans or provenance involved in 95% of their products, so I'm seriously trying to get my head around the obsession with the brand.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i don't walk into where you work and slap the dick out of your mouth.

piluchavez

Reaction score
I wish I could find that pic where there's a spaghetti convention and then one guy shouting at the convention from a balcony saying "spaghetti sucks". that's this guy.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So yeah....
those Free Chukka's do look dope. First I've seen of them. Are they supposed to be releasing along with all of the other new Free's? Any other cw's yet?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads