• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Akeem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Saw this on the Alden thread but it's definitely relevant here too - 20% off coupon on eBay for shoes: C20HELLOSPRING. I had been wanting the 2015 Chicago I's for a while and couldn't find them for a reasonable price, but with this coupon I finally caved.

I used this code last night to preorder some Royal 1s. Not gonna be around release weekend so no choice but to pay reseller prices.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@bows1 and @RFX45 or anybody else with SFAF1's.
how do you like them?
I love them in theory, could wear them without much issue with OAMC and other Nike but they seem like they have to go with a pretty specific look.
Just wondering if it's worth picking up, I'd probably get the tan/beige suede version

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh I thought you got the olive for some reason.

Some of the prices aren't that bad now on eBay especially with that coupon.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Oh I thought you got the olive for some reason.

Some of the prices aren't that bad now on eBay especially with that coupon.

Got a pair, they were too clunky for me so got rid of them.
Sorry for the horrible pics, don't have them anymore.

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw a black man wearing em at McDonalds the previous week actually lol. They looked nice. I think he had the grey or the olive with dark denim and maybe a t-shirt or light sweater.

masshi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saw this on the Alden thread but it's definitely relevant here too - 20% off coupon on eBay for shoes: C20HELLOSPRING. I had been wanting the 2015 Chicago I's for a while and couldn't find them for a reasonable price, but with this coupon I finally caved.

I used this code last night to preorder some Royal 1s. Not gonna be around release weekend so no choice but to pay reseller prices.

who did you preorder through (if you don't mind sharing)?

edit:

ended up using the code to get the all-white sf-af1s for $220 (free shipping!) instead

ebates and ebay bucks are also both at 1%, which is better than nothing

have loved the model since it debuted and am stoked to finally be getting a pair

the all-whites in particular will look soooo cool once they're all dirtied and beat up

Last edited:

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@bows1 and @RFX45 or anybody else with SFAF1's.
how do you like them?
I love them in theory, could wear them without much issue with OAMC and other Nike but they seem like they have to go with a pretty specific look.
Just wondering if it's worth picking up, I'd probably get the tan/beige suede version

I wish I have a pair :(

Got a pair, they were too clunky for me so got rid of them.
Sorry for the horrible pics, don't have them anymore.

I got both the Dust and Desert Camo versions. Ended up returning the dust. Love the camo. They're the only thing in my footwear collection like that, so they occupy a singular space amongst my shoes. Having worn mine out a few times now, there hasn't been an occasion where I'm wearing them where they haven't gotten looks and compliments.

FWIW, they're hard for me to get on my foot because of how the tongue is stitched to the upper right where my foot would normally bend to get the shoe on. On feet, they're remarkably comfortable though. I wouldn't classify them as clunky, but I'm also 6'1, 205.

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice. Think I'm going to save my white Racers for indoors at the gym only. I had white Flyknit Lunar 2s and they looked like garbage after a few outdoor runs.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I plan on wearing the hell out of the white racers. I'm taking a trip to Europe next week and will be doing a lot of walking, so I'll be wearing these a lot since the fit so well and are super comfortable. If they start getting dirty I can easily toss them in the washing machine. I've done that with previous pairs of flyknits and they turned out looking great after a quick wash.

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I've washed Flyknits wth good results, but my white pair never cleaned up well like the others. Normally I'm of the same school as you—wear 'em into the ground—and may end up doing just that, but I'm gonna baby these for a little while at least.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member