• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JSAN

Reaction score
If anyone is located in the Gold Coast, Harbour Town Nike outlet has Flyknit Max for $120, sizes 8.5 and below though.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

thank god people have different taste
nod%5B1%5D.gif

are these nike ID only?

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
went to the local church fair and saw literally every non doernbecher jordan ever

spicycho

Reaction score
I don't understand why they discontinued the flyknit trainer. My pair is getting worn out and the newer flyknit offerings are - and i don't use this word often - hideous. Meanwhile ebay scum are selling them for $350+. Talk about leaving money on the table.

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why they discontinued the flyknit trainer. My pair is getting worn out and the newer flyknit offerings are - and i don't use this word often - hideous. Meanwhile ebay scum are selling them for $350+. Talk about leaving money on the table.

+1. I stopped off at my local Nike store a few weeks back and pretty much all of the current flyknit options that they had in stock looked cheap, poorly made and unattractive. I don't like the new sole designs, either - the older free soles looked and felt better, to my mind.

Last edited:

stafa

Reaction score
Mine have helped up surprisingly well and I wear them quite a bit. Are they really discontinued? I would always have at least 1 pair of them if they kept it around.

Earnest Hemingway

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Random Nike Thought: The all-black Roshes and the black with white sole are the only good Roshes.

Also, this thread should be renamed Lunar Flyknit Free Thread

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
when are the crossfit shoes coming out again? need those joints

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
February so still a long way to go. Could release earlier but as of now that's the date.

Called Metcon TR btw.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members