• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NFL 2011/2012 Discussion

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

goddammit eagles

You know, you can make as big a splash in free agency as you want...but when you have no linebackers, you make your o-line coach your defensive coordinator, and spend your first round pick on a 27 year old firefighter who hasn't even been able to find his helmet yet this year...that is not a recipe for success.

Last edited:

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
LOLing at the Cowboys never gets old.

Ravens D looks nasty again. Hopefully Flacco does enough not to screw things up for us this season. BTW, that week 2 loss to the Titans looked like a big letdown, but in retrospect I think Tennessee is going to be a pretty good team this year and it won't look like such a surprising result.

Pittsburgh looks headed for a down year. I want to say they will finish 8-8 or 9-7 and out of the playoffs... but the AFC North does have the NFC West this year, so you never know.

rjakapeanut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
jimmy graham looks like the #1 fantasy tight end in the league right now. drew brees targeted him twice as much as any other saints receiver.

drafting him is paying dividends.

Last edited:

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ha. did anyone else see the video of romo blowing off jerry jones. fantastic.

phreak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Andre Johnson :( get better soon!!

I got to watch almost half of the Texans game and I gotta admit I'm a believer. Yea Pittsburgh/Big Ben is terrible so far but Houston did yesterday what they have failed to do in years past...beat tough teams they should beat.

Their pass rush is nasty and should trouble most teams. I'll be paying attention to how the perception of Mario Williams is shifting from 'good not great d-lineman' to 'elite athlete, unstoppable in Wade's 3-4' The dude has all-world athletic ability now he just has to apply it. Kareem Jackson is still being targeted, and beaten, a ridiculous amount. He's was thrown in the starting lineup from the start when he clearly wasn't ready and imo it's affected his development. The Houston writers hate him so much I feel bad for the guy sometimes. JJ Watt could make noise in pro bowl voting. Arian Foster is a beast; he looks decisive, powerful, and looks like he needs yards...Houston out-played Pitt more than the score would indicate

Go Colts!!!!! **** Tampa Bay

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

yjeezle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
jeez, first half, cowboys looked like a superbowl caliber team... WTF HAPPENED?

i wish i had drafted graham instead of gates... oh well can't win them all.

deadly7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...nday-night-football-over-obama-hitler-remark/

In an interview Monday morning on Fox News' "Fox & Friends," Williams, unprompted, said of Obama's outing on the links with House Speaker John Boehner: "It'd be like Hitler playing golf with (Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin) Netanyahu."

Asked by the hosts to clarify, Williams said, "They're the enemy," adding that by "they" he meant Obama and Vice President Joe Biden.

LOL WHAT THE ****?
The game tonight is just not the same without Hank singing the theme song. They pulled the opening song because of Hank's remarks, resulting in a very dry start to the game. I was surprised that ESPN did this.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last edited:

deadly7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The game tonight is just not the same without Hank singing the theme song. They pulled the opening song because of Hank's remarks, resulting in a very dry start to the game. I was surprised that ESPN did this.

Not that I agree with pulling the song, but what he said was one of the single stupidest statements about a politician I've ever heard. And yes, I watched the Michele Bachmann speeches/debates.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads