• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UK2004

Reaction score
Glad I'm not the only one, don't want to say too much on here but they have really offended me and I had my ten year anniversary as a customer this year.

What annoys me is they are being so thick as to let someone send something back costing them money for the sake of not honouring small price adjustments or accepting something is damaged etc.

Nightclubber

Reaction score
I try not to complain about businesses in general as nobody is forcing me to spend my money there..its my choice. Their customer service is definitly lacking in terms of knowledge about their products but the cheap prices and wide variety of products definitely make up for it...ive placed about 50 orders there and never once had a damaged product...only had a few items be different than the photo and they credited me back the return fee

Last edited:

MTLinStyle

Reaction score
am I the only one who is having issue with shopping cart to reflect the current 25% sale?

I chose items yesterday and today it is not deducting the sale, went back after they sent email that today is the last day, still not working. Not sure if i should pull the trigger and then call tomorrow to ask them customer service to apply 25 off to the order.

Last edited:

UK2004

Reaction score
Wouldn't trust them at the moment to apply the price adjustment, give them a ring now and tell them it won't work.

MTLinStyle

Reaction score

Wouldn't trust them at the moment to apply the price adjustment, give them a ring now and tell them it won't work.

You are probably right, will hold off. I wrote them an email, obviously my hopes are low.

25% off not working for me either. Oh well I don't really need anything anyways

Thank you for confirming that i am not the only one.

Last edited:

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
  • Bought the T shirt with mesh sleeves but received a different T. It was returned for the reason of wrong item and delivered to the warehouse today. My return status hasn't changed yet but I saw the item has already been relisted still incorrectly.

• Bought another item but the one I received had wrong color. Returned it last week and bought the same item again and the second order I received still had the same wrong color. The one I returned is still listed as the incorrect color.

I wonder how Yoox manages its returned items for reasons like wrong sizes, colors, styles, etc. Will they keep getting sold and returned until someone decides to keep them? I don't recall seeing items I returned because of defects get relisted.

UK2004

Reaction score
That's crazy Rob but doesn't surprise me, not sure if Yoox have become so big they feel they can treat customers anyway they want or sell incorrectly labeled stock. Either that or number crunchers have decided this will make them more money but what they don't price in is losing customers due to treating them poorly.

jazerad

Reaction score

That's crazy Rob but doesn't surprise me, not sure if Yoox have become so big they feel they can treat customers anyway they want or sell incorrectly labeled stock. Either that or number crunchers have decided this will make them more money but what they don't price in is losing customers due to treating them poorly.

I don't think sending the wrong item is a recent thing. I have received wrong items, used items and damaged items. I know when buying something that there is a 10% chance that the item will not be what I ordered. While there may have been an uptick recently in snafus I don't see myself ceasing to purchase unless their prices become really ******, and not worth the effort.

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
@UK2004 The 80/20 rule applies to Yoox and from what I read less than 20% of its customers contribute to more than 80% of its revenue, so I don't think Yoox is concerned about upsetting some customers as long as they keep their EIPs (Extremely Important Person) happy. Additionally, I think Yoox customers are very sticky, like what @jazerad said, because no other clothing retailer offers value close to Yoox. Of the hundreds of orders I placed I've only received a couple of damaged items, 3-4 wrong items, and yet to receive items with clear signs of wear.

My app has been showing a spring special offers promotion that doesn't work since the Finale promotion ended. I guess this one is coming next?

UK2004

Reaction score
That's true about the 80/20 rule just seems things have changed last few months. I still get the early access regular customer code yet when I had a problem they would sort before they've now refused to do it. Let's see how the next promotion is!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads