• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Melbush

Reaction score
I was going t say exactly the same thing for Nike shoes.
They are selling them at retail price.

super1flavor

Reaction score
Yoox code: 15% off all items ONEDAY for today only.

Pulled trigger on two items. Contemplated waiting another week or so, considering Memorial Day and likely further drops, but 15% is pretty solid on a couple items already 30% off. I mean it seems 50% is the next stop anyway.

As for the above comments on Nike, etc, I never even consider buying American branded items from Yoox. I've noticed in the past that certain items, like J Brand denim, which I wear, will be full price, if not more. I noticed a pair on Yoox a few months back for $218, in a fit I can get with a Bloomingdales or Saks sale for $120 a pair. Yet, on Yoox, you can buy a $2400 Massimo Piombo blazer for $400. I tend to stick to Cucinelli and other out of reach brands for me on Yoox, then buy when they are literally a fraction of the price. I purchased a Cucinelli leather biker jacket last year for $990, original retail $5k. This is where Yoox is really works best.

coloRLOw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote: Thank you,sir

cop a santoni loafer for my friend
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

super1flavor

Reaction score
You should take note; FarFetch is practically giving stuff away at the moment. Herno jackets for $200-$300. Zegna stuff is as cheap as I've seen in a while. There are comparable items, current season, on FarFetch from the same designers, that are in some cases noticeable less money than on Yoox. The higher pricing of many items on Yoox has been in discussion on here and having seen the sale on FarFetch, it is just a glaring example that Yoox would be justified dropping many of their prices. Correct me if I am wrong, but a discount site risks losing much of its client base if non-discount sites are offering better deals. Yoox has the shipping though..

MTLinStyle

Reaction score
You should take note; FarFetch is practically giving stuff away at the moment. Herno jackets for $200-$300. Zegna stuff is as cheap as I've seen in a while. There are comparable items, current season, on FarFetch from the same designers, that are in some cases noticeable less money than on Yoox. The higher pricing of many items on Yoox has been in discussion on here and having seen the sale on FarFetch, it is just a glaring example that Yoox would be justified dropping many of their prices. Correct me if I am wrong, but a discount site risks losing much of its client base if non-discount sites are offering better deals. Yoox has the shipping though..

super1flavor

Reaction score

Not sure what you're looking at?
http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/me...em-10926641.aspx?storeid=9336&ffref=lp_65_12_

In addition, I had a presale link since Friday from FarFetch and I scoped out several pieces that have sold out it looks like. Furthermore, there is a Z Zegna suit I am considering buying that is $434. At Nordstrom, that suit is $1295. I also just realized this sale is not in the EU or China, so if you're there, then it makes sense why you're not seeing these prices.

mtmindc

Reaction score

Not sure what you're looking at? 
http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/me...em-10926641.aspx?storeid=9336&ffref=lp_65_12_

In addition, I had a presale link since Friday from FarFetch and I scoped out several pieces that have sold out it looks like. Furthermore, there is a Z Zegna suit I am considering buying that is $434. At Nordstrom, that suit is $1295. I also just realized this sale is not in the EU or China, so if you're there, then it makes sense why you're not seeing these prices. 

Will have to agree that there are some deals to be had in the FF sale that Yoox can't match. Been in the market for a brown suede chukka and landed a pair of Church's Sahara w/ dainite soles for under $200 shipped.

FWIW, I think you're better off taking your $434 to Suitsupply.

Racing Green

Reaction score
Europe - Yooxcode WARDROBE25

bsarosi

Reaction score
I know this is the Yoox thread but wondering if anyone has a FarFetch promo code. Found a couple items that I'm thinking of snagging but never been on the site before.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads