• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New TV Show Heroes

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I felt like I was watching a What If? comic, I swear.

It's interesting to see some of the parallels between the Heroes Universe and the comic book (Marvel in particular) universe.

I thought it was a fantastic episode - I can't wait until the finale.. and then I won't be able to wait until the next season.

Nick M

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
Best. Episode. Of. Heroes. Ever.

I hope I'm not the only one still watching this!

I'm a couple of episodes behind, but I'm getting there.

Improving in leaps and bounds every week.

Also,

adce077c50daf0b71fca8cddd6.gif

adversity04

Reaction score
Last night's episode was great....kind of messed with the mind when I think about it though. I can't wait for the finale!

visionology

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is my favorite show since Lost. It brings back memories of when I was into comic books as a child yet makes it more real world than super heroish.

A Y

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1 on this past Monday's episode's epic awesomeness.

--Andre

Brian278

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by montecristo#4
Still can't figure out why at the end Petrelli didn't just freeze time and toast Silar though. Or use Hatian power on him.

Maybe Sylar has those powers as well, and therefore is immune to them?

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian278
Maybe Sylar has those powers as well, and therefore is immune to them?

I think that Sylar needs to kill people and mess around with their brains to gain their powers... so he couldn't have Hiro or the Haitian's powers since they were alive up until just before the confrontation with Peter. He DOES however, have Claire's power, so killing him may or may not be possible anymore.

denning

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That episode was awesome. But Brian278 is right. There are some rather glaring inconsistencies in the show, but I choose to just ignore and let the good times role.

montecristo#4

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
I think that Sylar needs to kill people and mess around with their brains to gain their powers... so he couldn't have Hiro or the Haitian's powers since they were alive up until just before the confrontation with Peter. He DOES however, have Claire's power, so killing him may or may not be possible anymore.

If Claire's power meant you couldn't be killed, then Silar couldn't have killed Claire and got her power in the first place.

It will be interesting to see what the chain of events are that might lead Peter to blow up NYC, and what Silar's role is in those events.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by montecristo#4
If Claire's power meant you couldn't be killed, then Silar couldn't have killed Claire and got her power in the first place.

It will be interesting to see what the chain of events are that might lead Peter to blow up NYC, and what Silar's role is in those events.

Well she can't be killed by like stabbing, breaking, crushing, burning, freezing, or whatever, but if Sylar eats the part of her brain that holds her mutation, should we expect to see a full size claire burst out of Sylar's chest like an alien? That would rule.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads