• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

never imagined I would do this but....girl advice needed

jgold47

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just make some off handed joke about it. Be able to read her response. Bring up something like some hot girl in your office and watch her reaction. even if she jokes around about but looks pissed, then wait a day and spill your guts. Or take it to the next level - invite her over to watch a late movie. Make it sound last minute and insist that she wear pajamas. When its late and she is ready to leave, say, why dont you stay here. Dont offer the couch or the bed, let her direct that. If she asks to sleep on the couch or asks you to sleep on the couch or leaves, your SOL. This is where your cocksmanship comes into play, she will want to sleep in your bed, dont let her, unless you are with her. if she agrees, kiss her on the forehead, and pass out asleep. In the morning, be goofy, she will be uncomfortable about waking up next to some strange guy. Then lay it on the line - tell her your kinda confused (again, cocksmanship - put it back on the girl, get her defensive), because your starting to have all these feelings for her, but cant get a read on her. Then sit back and let it happen. Remember, girls are just as stupid as guys when it comes to this stuff.

Works every time.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
sort of childish IMO. **** happens. every woman has had some cock(s) in their mouth, at least he knows where his has been.
Originally Posted by NorCal
Dude... she had your step brothers cock in her mouth. Kissing her is like blowing your brother. Your ******* brother. So nope, that ship has sailed. Enjoy your friendship (really, enjoy it. Unlike most people on here I'm a firm believer in having legit female friends).

Kevo

Reaction score
You seem worried about ruining the friendship with the girl, but don't mention your relationship with your step brother. Personally, my first concern would be hurting and ruining the relationship with my brother, not the girl.

Sherman90

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
What's with all the strategies and ****? Just kiss her you wimp.

Yeah. Sounds like you like her. And you already spend a lot of **** time with her. Talk to her or kiss her or whatever. Don't worry about your "history".

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was leaning in the "just do her" direction, but the noob brings up a good point: how do you get along with your step-brother? See him often?

If you and the girl were to become an item, how would family holidays be?

ramuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zbromer
All of these scenarios have two options. You either get her drunk and try to **** her or just tell her the truth. Either way, you'll know the answer.

Originally Posted by montecristo#4
+1, don't kiss her, but definitely bang her.

Originally Posted by sho'nuff
just whip it out

Originally Posted by bigboy
WRONG. The female engine runs off of emotions, it doesn't take logic.

That's why I only give a gentle kiss to my mother on the forehead. I don't care for what my father's penis tastes like.

I've compiled a succinct summary for this and all similar threads.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads