• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

never imagined I would do this but....girl advice needed

M1TSGUR1

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
So here's the story:

I've known this girl for about 5 1/2 years now. We met in high school and ended up going to the same college. When I first met her I was feeling her and sensed some reciprocation on her part. Long story short, I ended up dating one of her good friends for close to 5 years on and off while she ended up getting together with my step-brother (he kinda did her dirty but w/e). We always purposely had the same classes in college and hung out alot but I always kept the relationship light and never too buddy buddy, never let her really get inside my head. Now we're both single, recently graduated, and working in similar fields. Lately, we've been hanging out together solo after work or otherwise - stuff like dinner, movies, and getting drinks together, basically things any couple would do. Although I consider her one of my best friends and vice versa I'm only starting to really get to know her better now that we've had the chance to spend alone time and I'm starting to really feel this girl again. If it wasn't for all the history (me dating her friend, her dating my step-brother) it would of been a no-brainer but I don't want to take the risk of bringing it up if it's just gonna mess up our relationship. I definately sense sexual tension but she's the type of chick that'll be logical just to be politically correct so to speak. So, what should I do, besides whipping it out?

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dude... she had your step brothers cock in her mouth. Kissing her is like blowing your brother. Your ******* brother. So nope, that ship has sailed. Enjoy your friendship (really, enjoy it. Unlike most people on here I'm a firm believer in having legit female friends).

zalb916

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All of these scenarios have two options. You either get her drunk and try to **** her or just tell her the truth. Either way, you'll know the answer.

r...

Reaction score
Never imagined ******, you couldnt wait to need lady advice from strangers on an obvious issue... reveling in your non-issue just the way you did imagine it.

Aaaaanyway, no. Im not even sure what your question is but if Norcal has to relate it to how kissing women should only be like sucking the cocks of people not related to you by marriage. Then the answer is no.

montecristo#4

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NorCal
Dude... she had your step brothers cock in her mouth. Kissing her is like blowing your brother. Your ******* brother. So nope, that ship has sailed. Enjoy your friendship (really, enjoy it. Unlike most people on here I'm a firm believer in having legit female friends).

+1, don't kiss her, but definitely bang her.

milosz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bringing it up will not **** up your friendship.
Having meaningless, drunk sex will also not **** up your friendship.

The idea that telling someone "hey, I think you're awesome and would like to try *******/dating" irrevocably changes the dynamic is some romantic comedy bullshit. You're not asking her to marry you or anything insane.

And if you just hook up and it seems awkward, you've gotten the sexual tension out of the way and you can remain friends without the what-if hanging over your head.

bigboy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by M1TSGUR1
I definately sense sexual tension but she's the type of chick that'll be logical just to be politically correct so to speak. So, what should I do, besides whipping it out?

WRONG. The female engine runs off of emotions, it doesn't take logic.

That's why I only give a gentle kiss to my mother on the forehead. I don't care for what my father's penis tastes like.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
great thread. and i don't know what's more disturbing...the thought of kissing one's mother on the lips, or the reason for not doing so being to avoid imagining what one's father's penis tastes like

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

He wants to be Eskimo Brothers too!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...skimo+brothers
teacha.gif

\t
"When two guys have had sex with the same girl, they're Eskimo Brothers. You have to know what your eskimo family tree is. It's how you get things done."

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HRoi
great thread. and i don't know what's more disturbing...the thought of kissing one's mother on the lips, or the reason for not doing so being to avoid imagining what one's father's penis tastes like

Are there people that do this?
confused.gif

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't kissing any other girls mean blowing a gazillion other cocks...?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads