• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Netflix instant movie suggestions

L.R.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Friday Night Lights was great. And I'm a guy who has 0 interest in any football, let alone high school level.....

Anthony K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, I stayed up until 2 a.m. last night watching all of Jekyll. Damn, what a series! Very well done. And Nesbitt, what a talent! I'd seen him before in Bloody Sunday, but he just blew my mind in this series. Gina Bellman as his wife (so hawt!), she was fantastic. I know it was made in 2007 and Gina is busy here in the States playing in Leverage, but I would love to see a second series.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Louie, if you like Louis C. K.
There are a ton of Criterion films on netflix instant, I watched several Godard films this past week on streaming.

skitlets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Arrested Development.
Spartacus.
Tons of David Attenborough documentaries.
The IT Crowd.
Memento.

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by L.R.
Brick Neo-Noir set in a high school. Probably in my top 10 all-time movie list. It's simply great on so many levels, and not at all cheesy (unlike what one would think from the synopsis)

Just watched this, and wow, what a fantastic movie.

Nananine

Reaction score
Funny, I forced my friends to watch Brick last night and they loved it, too.

We also watched a BBC documentary called King of Pastry about the Meilleurs Ouvriers de France pastry competition. It's intense as hell, and the level of artistry is astounding.

The Carlos mini-series about Carlos the Jackal is instant watch. It's great.

I'd also cautiously recommend Enter the Void. I personally love the film, but I can't find anyone else who agrees with me. It's a harrowing and unpleasant. Not for people who get motion sick easily or can't take really loud, flashing colors.

Pinhas

Reaction score
Dead Like Me- both seasons are instant watch and it is a great, under valued show

The Virgin Suicides

State of Grace

Blue Mountain State- light hearted college football comedy; think American Pie and National Lampoons

Clockers

Parks and Recreation

Better Off Ted

sleekblackroadster

Reaction score
i feel like all the browsing on this instant is starting to take a toll on my viewing sanity.

i find myself just browsing forever and even when i see something i would like to watch i keep looking for something better.. then get to the end of the lists and when i go back to find the thing i was going to watch i am suddenly not interested anymore and keep searching..

i think i just need a tv break for a while.

Anthony K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ImaPro
Spartacus !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup!! Thanks to Netflix instant I was able to watch Gods of The Arena.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Now that they have the first season on instant I might have to go back and rewatch it.

Sid

Reaction score
Valhalla Rising.

Too bad Withnail & I isn't available to watch instantly. Will have to add to my list

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads