• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need help with Nair after-effect

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
troll-thread.jpg

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
was this to help the aerodynamics of your burpee only workout?

Kris

Reaction score
Lost is the man who wishes to have hairless ass, balls and taint like a woman.

Nowaysolarcaine

Reaction score
http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-a-Rash-from-Nair Get something with Lidocaine and/or Menthol in it to take away the burning feeling. Brave Soldier Code Blue would offer you the most relief. Short of that, Solarcaine will help. Get one of those gel packs you put in the freezer and apply to your nads as well. Also take some aspirin. It'll reduce the pain. Where to find Code Blue https://www.bravesoldier.com/where-to-buy.php

Edit: Sorry if I bumped this old thread, I thought it said 2020. And I just want to make sure nobody takes this advice, because I was redirected here from a search engine.

Dude, DO NOT USE SOLARCAINE ON YOUR NUTS LMAO. That’s AWFUL advice, especially when he’s already in pain. Literally pure aloe or nothing at all is what someone needs to do for a day or so in this situation. Then maybe the aloe after that.
I got sunburn and chlorine burn from a poorly cared for pool on my nuts when I was a kid at the beach. I sprayed my balls with solarcaine and it hurt like hellfire from a thousand burning suns. Forgetttt thatttt. Hope he was smarter than to take that part of the advice.
I would imagine menthol would hurt like hell too in this situation.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads