• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Naked and famous denim

jbowen

Reaction score
My dirty fades refuse to actually fade.
angry.gif
4 months or so of daily wear on my dirty fades, finally starting to get some whiskering and fades at the knees. Kind of a tough first step into raw denim for me.

Distorbiant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How did you size on your dirty fade? TTS or down 1?
Been getting mixed review on sizing for Skinny Guys, some say down1 and some say tts...
censored.gif

I had to try a few different sizes actually. If you go to blue owl workshop they have the precise measurements. The ones I got were about 3 inches larger at the waist than their tag size.

sillyboybmxer

Reaction score

Just picked up my first pair of raw denim. Naked and Famous LHT skinny guy size 30 (my waist measure 33 around where I wear them), super tight at first barely could get the top button buttoned unless I sucked in like a chick but now after 3 days its nice. Should I cuff or not?????

Last edited:

boomer311

Reaction score
How'd you get a custom pair?

It's beautiful! Those pants probably have their own ecosystem though.
haha you might be correct mate
N&F gave these to me for winning a fading contest a while back, the first one they ever did. I am going to give them a rinse soon for sure

Distorbiant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
haha you might be correct mate
N&F gave these to me for winning a fading contest a while back, the first one they ever did. I am going to give them a rinse soon for sure
That's amazing. What specifications did you give them for it? Were there any limits?

If I ever won a custom pair from N&F I'd go balls to the walls. Specific type of denim, specific cut, taper, length. ~The dream pair~

Fatlark

Reaction score
I would definitely cuff them up a tad at very least. I would also recommend you hem if you can. How tall are you?

sillyboybmxer

Reaction score
5'10" , ....normally I buy a 32" inseam but these raw denim premium jeans are super long, i saw some size 30" had 37" inseams WTF?!?!

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So much fail on this page.

TooAwesome

Reaction score
That's amazing. What specifications did you give them for it? Were there any limits?

If I ever won a custom pair from N&F I'd go balls to the walls. Specific type of denim, specific cut, taper, length. ~The dream pair~

i had suggested a super frankenstein like pair when he won but its not as customizable as we would assume. they have a list of stuff you can choose from and when he won, that list was pretty small. the custom options in korea were awesome apparently though but still not FULL customization

Distorbiant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i had suggested a super frankenstein like pair when he won but its not as customizable as we would assume. they have a list of stuff you can choose from and when he won, that list was pretty small. the custom options in korea were awesome apparently though but still not FULL customization

Lame!

A super frankenstein would have been hilarious. A patch of stainless steel here, some scratch and sniff around the crotch, a glow in the dark ass of course...

Somar

Reaction score
Just picked up my first pair of raw denim. Naked and Famous LHT skinny guy size 30 (my waist measure 33 around where I wear them), super tight at first barely could get the top button buttoned unless I sucked in like a chick but now after 3 days its nice. Should I cuff or not?????
Nice! Definitely cuff

matryx

Reaction score
Hi,

Can someone help me with the sizing.

My favourite pair is Buffalo Six. It's a slim straight and the leg opening is 8.5". Upper thigh is 10.5"
I used this guide to get the measurement. Not sure if that's the correct way though.
http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=41

Any suggestions on which cut would be best? Am I supposed to size down or up for the waist? I wear a 33 for the Unbranded UB301 and the fit pretty good.

boomer311

Reaction score
yeah they give you denim and thread color options and you can choose any existing cut. It is still a really really awesome prize. I also had them add a red patch which looks nice :)
I put up pics on this site a long time ago when i first got them. Currently I am rocking the new blue owl x NF. The denim is great.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads