• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Most drinkable cheap booze in your opinion?

oldseed

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JohnnyLaw
There are some world-class beers that can be bought for about $8 a six-pack. On the cheap, I go for St-Ambroise. I don't know how available it is outside of QuÃ
00a9.png
bec however.

oatmeal stout? oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

IUtoSLU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just boght the regular (6 yr old) Canadian Club whisky, and it is disgusting.

JeffC

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
+1. Bought a handle of this for a party a few weeks back. Surprised me. Bought it at the suggestion of a guy working at this Liquor Store on the HIll.

Schneider's? I think they are the only ones who carry it here (in fact, the only place I've seen it outside of California). Capitol Hill Liquor (next to Hawk N Dove) also used to carry it.

Jeff

KJT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drivel
This stuff is great, I hear it's hard to find outside of KY though. Ancient Ancient Age 10 Year, not to be confused with the 10 star. It's like $15 a bottle. From Buffalo Trace distillery.

ancient-ancient-age-200.jpg

For $10 more, Evan Williams Single Barrel is really nice.

Totally just bought regular Ancient Age thinking it was what you recommended. It was like$15 for a handle. It's not great. But does mix pretty well. I guess better than other bourbons I've had that cost that little.

Pennglock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think of Jose Cuervo Tradicional as a decent tequila under $30, better choices out there?

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Its pretty decent, but I would look for Milagro Reposado first in that price range.

scarphe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pennglock
What do you guys think of Jose Cuervo Tradicional as a decent tequila under $30, better choices out there?

nder 30 is nto cheap but, you can have alot better selection underr 30 usd than tradicional. i get can gonzalez for that prize or soemthing similar.

em36

Reaction score
Putinka Vodka in Moscow
Old Forester
Havana Club in Latin America, dirt cheap.

scarphe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by em36
Putinka Vodka in Moscow
Old Forester
Havana Club in Latin America, dirt cheap.

there are lot better rums in the saem price range as havana club. ad the are good number number that better than havana club and cheaper.

nicad2000

Reaction score
Originally Posted by scarphe
there are lot better rums in the saem price range as havana club. ad the are good number number that better than havana club and cheaper.

Such as?

danilo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by uiriamu
Approx Price for a fifth

Vodka - Svedka 14, Tito's Handmade 20 (best period) [don't ever buy Grey Goose or Belvedere]
Rye Whiskey - Old Overholt 13
Rum - Flor De Cana Gold 14 (much better than Bacardi)
Gin - Gordons 8 (tonics only, at least it tastes like gin, unlike New Amsterdam ****), otherwise buy premium
Tequila - El Jimador 25 (cheapest 100% agave, everything else is tequila-flavored rum)

Beer - Good ole Budweiser in a bottle

bought some of this today... never again do I get another Vodka, Tito's is for me!

kruze

Reaction score
Originally Posted by willpower
Bought some Tito's per your suggestion. Good tasting stuff. Something in it makes me slur my speech and walk wobbly.

Ok so I tried this stuff as well. Under 20 bucks at Trader's. Pretty decent stuff. I was extremely surprised/satisfied. I will rate it above GG, hell I rate svedka above GG. I honestly can't stand GG or buy into the hype.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads