• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mod to Suedehead

Donkey Jacket

Reaction score
Yorkshire: somewhere near Newcastle

You should of said Newcastle is near Yorkshire because Yorkshire is of course at the centre of the universe.

Today's find was one from work, a black cashmere overcoat by greenwood's with ticket pocket and decent length but exposed buttons sadly, still better then the offerings by warrior or relco. I will not wear it with with my gear but it still will be good for walking the dog, and its better than it going in the recycling bin at work, not bad for the price of £0 pounds.

benj84

Reaction score
You should of said Newcastle is near Yorkshire because Yorkshire is of course at the centre of the universe.

Today's find was one from work, a black cashmere overcoat by greenwood's with ticket pocket and decent length but exposed buttons sadly, still better then the offerings by warrior or relco. I will not wear it with with my gear but it still will be good for walking the dog, and its better than it going in the recycling bin at work, not bad for the price of £0 pounds.
I used to work at a recycling plant in Rotherham, best find was some pre 2003 mie, unused 1460 DMS, my size.

Donkey Jacket

Reaction score
I used to work at a recycling plant in Rotherham, best find was some pre 2003 mie, unused 1460 DMS, my size.

Yeah, its quite amazing what some people will throw out. Of course you are not meant to take stuff off of site (at least where i work) but what they don't know will not hurt them, and everyone does it.

I acquired two UK made st Micheal jackets from my work too, a mac(not the skinhead type) and a detective style raincoat, these will either go on ebay or to a vintage shop perhaps.

Donkey Jacket

Reaction score
Supposedly cambridge skins 69/70

tumblr_ov79b3enSK1r6r45zo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ov79b3enSK1r6r45zo2_1280.jpg

Gsvs5

Reaction score
Could it be slightly later, then - perhaps A/W 1970 / 71? By then that style of coat was gaining ground.
Could very well be an Army Great Coat.The Grey RAF ones were more popular early on,but I had an Army Cadet one for a brief time as I couldn't find a Grey one in a small size.
It also looks like the kid in the front with the sheepskin is wearing a pr of Tan keyhole driving gloves,another give away that this may be earlier than later?

Bob the Badger

Reaction score
Was in Southend yesterday as I was when the photo was taken. The cornucopia claims to be the smallest pub in Essex. I would say it's the sleaziest. It has just had its license to put on stripper shows renewed despite strong opposition.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads