• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Men's watch at the $5K mark?

antipaladin

Reaction score
I have a nice all stainless Movado that's held up well..no bling bling..and a workhorse Seiko I've worn for years. I'd like to take the plunge on a "nice" watch with clean lines and professional appearance. I'm not a fan of gold or diamonds on watches. I saw some nice Breitling's at that price point. What about Dornblueth?

Last edited:

Cant kill da Rooster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dornbleuth is nice but you haven't given any criteria. Dress watch, sports watch, maybe a sub. What size of watch do you like? Does it have to be new? Do you like chronos or simpler dials?

There are also a number of threads on this topic, I would encourage you to search. Also check out the Watch Appreciation thread which has a lot of <$5k watches.

Last edited:

AndyMan

Reaction score
I would highly recommend pointing your browser of choice to forums.watchuseek.com

They love them some watches.

EvilTuna7

Reaction score
Hard to throw out ideas if we don't know what direction you want to go. For some nice dress watches check out Zenith. They're a great brand and use in house movements, which is pretty unheard of at that price point.

hermes man

Reaction score
Louis Vuitton Tambour Black Force Watch

Chopard Mille Miglia Gran Turismo Xl

Louis Vuitton Tambour Regate Navy

anyone knows how much does a IWC topgun watch retails for?

Last edited:

sdolina

Reaction score
Many watches fits your definition, imo it is easier to advise if you post a picture of the watch you like, even if it is expensive. Someone like Panerai, another prefers Rolex DD.

Those IWC above are nice, love them.
My contribution, just to show the price point.
Omega DeVille Hourvision
DSCN0585f.jpg

Retail is of course out if your budget, but everywhere out of AD doors it sells for 5K plus-minus
Example [=http://www.prestigetime.com/item/Omega/De-Ville-Hour-Vision/431.33.41.21.01.001.html][/]

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads