• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Made in Spain Footwear, including TLB Mallorca, Cobbler Union, Yanko, Norman Vilalta, etc

nshula

Reaction score
How’s the fit?
Through all of my emails with Toni, and also purchasing a pair of Carlos Santos shoes from the Noble Shoe, and alot of measuring my feet, I have come to the conclusion that I will never find a “perfect” fit with a pair of RTW shoes, due to the width difference between my two feet. The 8UK felt pretty snug on my left foot but I think would have broken in perfectly, but the right foot was excruciatingly tight. With the 8.5s the right foot now feels perfect, but the left is a little loose, but I ordered some suede tongue pads and 1/4 size leather insoles from Skolyx that I think will do the trick. I think in an ideal world I would be an 8UK in my left foot but an 8 G width or 8.5 F for my right foot.
But like Kostas from the Noble shoe always says, it is much healthier to size to the larger foot, because you can always modify the looser fitting foot. This is probably the reason why I have never worn a pair of nice dress shoes that felt comfortable, because I was only sizing my shoes based on length, not thinking the my widths could be so disparate.

Sartorial Curiosity

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My first order from TLB arrived a few days ago and I am very happy with the final product so I thought I would share some pictures!

As many others have mentioned, Toni was extremely helpful throughout the process so if anyone is considering a future order I would highly recommend contacting him direct via email with any queries. The sizing recommendation by Toni was spot on for me and the finishing of the shoe is incredible for the price-point.

I opted for the 192 Artista on the Van Gogh last in Brown Museum Calf Leather. I also chose to go for a J Rendenbach sole with my pair and I am extremely pleased with aesthetics of the closed channel sole. These shoes are extremely comfortable from the first wear and I have no regrets regarding my purchase.

IMG_4732.jpg
IMG_4719.jpg
IMG_4727.jpg
IMG_4723.jpg

Adhazem

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My first order from TLB arrived a few days ago and I am very happy with the final product so I thought I would share some pictures!

As many others have mentioned, Toni was extremely helpful throughout the process so if anyone is considering a future order I would highly recommend contacting him direct via email with any queries. The sizing recommendation by Toni was spot on for me and the finishing of the shoe is incredible for the price-point.

I opted for the 192 Artista on the Van Gogh last in Brown Museum Calf Leather. I also chose to go for a J Rendenbach sole with my pair and I am extremely pleased with aesthetics of the closed channel sole. These shoes are extremely comfortable from the first wear and I have no regrets regarding my purchase.

View attachment 1777798 View attachment 1777799 View attachment 1777802 View attachment 1777803

Terrific makeup. I got this model on the same last but in Vegano Bordeos leather. They do a crazy good job.

Sartorial Curiosity

Reaction score
Terrific makeup. I got this model on the same last but in Vegano Bordeos leather. They do a crazy good job.
Thanks, I really could not be happier with the final product. It would be hard to convince me that there is a better value for money shoe on the market currently. The lasted shoe trees for the Artista line are also a great addition to the product that I neglected to mention in my original post, these really do make the product feel more special when compared to similar competitors.

thuhoan

Reaction score
If anyone interested, I have a 135 Artista split toe with JR soles in 7E for sale. Customized but too small for me, unfortunately.

Last edited:

AtlRock

Reaction score
I am preparing to order my first pair of TLB Mallorca shoes. CS has already indicated which size I should order. My plan is to order Artista 121, Vegano Dark Brown, Van Gogh or Picasso. Which "sole option" would you suggest (regular/single/double/JR)? Is Vegano the leather of choice? Preferred last for the Artista 121? Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Patrick1053

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am preparing to order my first pair of TLB Mallorca shoes. CS has already indicated which size I should order. My plan is to order Artista 121, Vegano Dark Brown, Van Gogh or Picasso. Which "sole option" would you suggest (regular/single/double/JR)? Is Vegano the leather of choice? Preferred last for the Artista 121? Thank you in advance for your assistance.
I'd go with a leather sole. JR is nice, but the regular is very good too. Vegano will develop a nice patina pretty quickly, but Make sure you use wax to help protect the leather.

thuhoan

Reaction score

Oxford = sleek/formal = single sole. JR is great. Picasso is sharper chiseled, van Gogh is soft chiseled.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamstom