• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mad Men Season 6 (Begins April 7, 2013)

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That last shot with Pete and the music was perfect.

Stugotes

Reaction score
In the short recap before the episode started there was a quick shot of the Hawaii-ad Don did. You know, the one in which it looks like someone took their clothes off and went into the water to never come back.

Stugotes

Reaction score
Oh gawd, why did I click that link?

oh_god_why_guy_rage_face_meme_postcards-rec67ec5c7eff4375a382b460aed605fd_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg

Last edited:

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
You no like it, the natural boobies?

jhilla

Reaction score
why-you-no-like.jpg

I mean, don't get me wrong, they aren't the greatest set I've ever seen but I'm certainly not complaining. I do realize you might also be referring to the fact that you may have opened that up at work with no warning. Because that's what I did. Wasn't necessarily expecting full on bewbs. Still not complaining.

Stugotes

Reaction score
To each his own. I think she's too skinny.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It isn't that her boobs are "ugly." It's just that, like her face, they have no soul. They're just there. And unremarkable.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
finally caught up on this season. thanks amazon instant video!

dont want to rehash everything, but in short:

so far i like this season a lot.

i continue to, as i always have, hate peter with a passion. he is a stupid, narrow minded, whiny child and he annoys me to no end. i wish they would write his lame ass off the show.

don continues to fascinate as he is part giant asshole, part solid stand up guy, and i think they fall back on his uber fucked up childhood to make him more likable even though he is often a cold hearted giant assweed. getting pwned by silvia was quite the rare treat.

have been waiting for don and betty to hook up since they divorced, glad they took care of that.

i miss lane.

i like harrys new more assertive and successful role.

i miss the roger of seasons 1 and 2. or at least the screen time he had.

the music this season is phenomenal.

re: JJs bewbs. i would have thought they were bigger. well done wardrobe department.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2013/06/re...n-evidence-that-megan-draper-is-already-dead/

New theory: Megan is already dead and Don is hallucinating.

The wording during that sequence is very careful. During the hallucination, in addition to finding out that Megan is pregnant, Don asks, “How did you find me?” Megan responds, “But I live here.” The “here” is not California; it can’t be the party. She’s clearly not actually there, but she could be in the afterlife. A few seconds later, Draper sees a dead Private Dinkins, who says, “I heard you were here.” Again, “here” is in the afterlife. “Dying doesn’t make you whole,” he tells Don, which is when Don realizes that death won’t fulfill him, it won’t bring him the answers he seeks. He has to get out, back to the living because “everyone is looking for you,” as Megan suggets. That’s when he is pulled from the pool and returned to life, away from Megan, Private Dinkins, and that place where the doorman was briefly after he died. It’s a perfect bookend to the opening scene of the season.

Last edited:

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh damn... I was wondering what she meant by "But I live here" when she said that but then quickly forgot about it when they showed Don face down in the pool.

Interesting theory. I'm really looking forward to seeing how it all plays out. I believe it will be revealed that someone is dead by the end of next episode.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
um, that sounds marsupialed to me. he was ******* high when it happened. he was imagining those people. id be shocked if that is true. not to mention, he came back to nyc at the end of the episode, and unless she is dead and rotting in the apartment and no one bothered to check on her, you would think he would have been informed. i call bullshit.

best part of the episode though was roger getting punched in the balls.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads