• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

dluce76

Reaction score
I don't understand the thought process behind this sale.

I bought two days ago a bunch of trousers for ~$250 each with 40% off. Now all of those fabrics are between $90-120. VBC brown and sand flannels for $87, ethomas covert twills for $99-120.

I just reordered and put in for a cancellation on my previous order.

Megakurth

Reaction score

I bought two days ago a bunch of trousers for ~$250 each with 40% off. Now all of those fabrics are between $90-120. VBC brown and sand flannels for $87, ethomas covert twills for $99-120.

It’s all part of the magic.

bsarosi

Reaction score

I’m confused as well. Was told the best deals would be early but I’m looking at the Brembana shirts at $87 now when I paid $96/shirt using the previous discount.

@luxire - do I need to my cancel previous order and place another or will you adjust pricing for previous orders and refund the $9/shirt ordered?

AlexRamius

Reaction score
Seems I no longer have a Luxire account.
Well then, I’m going to save some money...

Was going to buy a bulk of « warzone twill » before they officially cost 190€ xD

What a joke!

jandersson

Reaction score

I’m confused as well. Was told the best deals would be early but I’m looking at the Brembana shirts at $87 now when I paid $96/shirt using the previous discount.

@luxire - do I need to my cancel previous order and place another or will you adjust pricing for previous orders and refund the $9/shirt ordered?
Why do you presume to have a right to the lowest possible price available during the weekend? The price might go down, but the fabric might also sell out. That's life.

Canceling your orders and placing new ones isn't nice towards Luxire or other customers. It's more work and less money for Luxire. The cancelations might not be processed during the weekend, which means one less length of fabric available for other customers. Also, your refunds might end up as store credit.

SimonC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure how well it works for odd trousers, but black / blue VBC 4-ply is now down to $119.99:

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you dear friends. You are all too kind.

If we happen to have this conversation after Tuesday, will explain the rationale behind the madness. I have always assumed there is one :)

bsarosi

Reaction score
Why do you presume to have a right to the lowest possible price available during the weekend? The price might go down, but the fabric might also sell out. That's life.

Canceling your orders and placing new ones isn't nice towards Luxire or other customers. It's more work and less money for Luxire. The cancelations might not be processed during the weekend, which means one less length of fabric available for other customers. Also, your refunds might end up as store credit.

Likely because Luxire said the best deals would be early so I bought early. I guess I just feel like I was misled since better deals came later and I overpaid $40-50 as a result.

And based on your comment, “that’s life,” about presuming to have a right to the best deal, the same would hold for cancelations and material being on hold when others would like to buy - “that’s life.”

Megakurth

Reaction score
Likely because Luxire said the best deals would be early so I bought early. I guess I just feel like I was misled since better deals came later and I overpaid $40-50 as a result.

And based on your comment, “that’s life,” about presuming to have a right to the best deal, the same would hold for cancelations and material being on hold when others would like to buy - “that’s life.”

Depending on what folks bought and when folks bought it, you could say that utilizing some of the earlier coupons were probably some of the best deals of the entire sale.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads