• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Proleet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here is the big one.

25% off on orders above $750 on all these cottons, including Brisbane Moss. Use code: BIGCOTTON25

It means, chinos, cords, moleskins at $67-$75

As the name of the collection suggests, these are our best cotton fabrics.

Expires in 2 hours.

nice one! Unfortunately I really don’t need that many of these types of pants anymore....Any chance you can add the cords listed here to the corduroy discount code group? ;-)

(or is that one no longer applicable?)

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
No dugdale codes/discounts coming up?
The wool codes are still active. Developer seems to have fallen asleep.
There are some excellent options among those. I really see no reason to miss Dugdale.

Vadim T

Reaction score
As the name of the collection suggests, these are our best cotton fabrics.
I like the 99 $ price on corduroy pants by link from your messages, but I'm afraid to buy "no name" fabric.
From my experience, I bought 6 different "no name " fabrics, 2 surpassed the quality of its price, the rest justified its small price. For example, my first pants were made of inexpensive moleskin, Brisbane Moss moleskin is much better, that is, it makes sense to pay more.
For corduroy, the quality of the fabric is very important, bad fabric wears out and rubs very quickly, I want durability like Brisibane Moss, as well as softness and velvety :)
Or do I want too much for this money?
What do you say, these corduroy fabrics are also good or slightly worse but still good or ordinary inexpensive corduroy fabrics?
Sorry about my English.

Foxhound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Also having issues with polos. Tried to enter POLOS2PLUS1 at checkout for this, but says it isn't valid for my cart?

ExOfficio

Reaction score
@luxire I have some issues with the shirt code. Does it still work? I get the "not valid for the items in your cart". I would like to purchase a set of shirts with added MOP buttons. Is it the buttons that mess up the code?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads