• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

AlexRamius

Reaction score
Is it me or several prices went up in the last few days?
I’m pretty sure brisbane cords were 150$ last week. I’m not sure though. Now they are 250$.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Brisbane Moss price increase was announced here a few weeks ago as they increased their fabric prices.

Some of fabrics that would be on sale have had their prices changed so that our discount rules can work well.

Do not worry, you will get excellent/unbelievable deals on almost anything you want to buy.

Also, the sale will last for 5 days. The items would be spread out over the period. In case you do not see your favorite item on sale till Saturday, let us know.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Not seeing any BF discounts yet
Many items are live at their discounted prices. A lot of them have pricing errors due to multiple changes. If you see a good deal, just snag it.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

VulpesVulpes

Reaction score
Some of fabrics that would be on sale have had their prices changed so that our discount rules can work well.

Like an increase of 160% for all the Canclini fabrics while pretending you are still getting a 30% discount on them?

I don't doubt you guys will come up with a very convincing explanation of why that is. I'm all ears.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Like an increase of 160% for all the Canclini fabrics while pretending you are still getting a 30% discount on them?

View attachment 1288438 View attachment 1288439

I don't doubt you guys will come up with a very convincing explanation of why that is. I'm all ears.

There will be no discount on most Canclini fabrics during the first 2 days. To be able to fulfill holiday orders on time, we have bought and stored fabrics from the mills based on previous year patterns and current trends.
Primarily, only those items will be on offer.
Mill fabrics take about 10 days to arrive. That leaves us with very little time to fulfill those orders before Christmas.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is there a bulk purchase discount? Or is it per individual fabric?

Tomorrow, we will begin with low prices on many items. Dugdale, VBC, EThomas, Drago pants in the $99 to $149 range. There will be corduroys, jeans, chinos at $99 with 30-40% discount on buying 2-3 items.

Similar good deals will be Brembana, Monti shirts, oxfords, flannel shirts etc.

There will be a couple of "flash sales" for some select items at big discounts.

Everything will be constantly changing, based on stock availability etc. A lot is driven by the system.

The best deals will be live tomorrow when the sale starts and will continue for about 5 hours.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
So you guys are trying to fulfill all BF orders before Christmas?

That seems ambitious but I’m all for it.

That is the plan.
We were able to do it for most years but failed miserably last year. Hence the change is process this year.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

View attachment 1288438 View attachment 1288439

BTW, the Canclini Green Dress Stripes Ice is in-house. Have brought it back to the original price. When I saw 99.99 on your screenshot, I had to go back and cross-check. They usually start at 149.99

4 more such items corrected.

VL22

Reaction score
How would you go about sizing for the jacket? Could I order a "standard" EU size 50 or measure one of my own?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads