• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

SimonC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The fabric was sent by the customer, CMT.

If the fabric looked good, would you consider stocking? From their website it looks like they are also based in India.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
If the fabric looked good, would you consider stocking? From their website it looks like they are also based in India.

We can try. Am traveling currently, will try talking to them on my return next week.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Visited the Carlo Riva factory today and was very pleased to see their commitment to quality.

Shirting a are stored in a very nice room and cared like "good cigar".

Collection is small but very nice. We have bought some fabrics and will be posting images soon.

Introductory prices of shirts will begin at $199.99.

But, the place is a real heaven for tie lovers. 150 years of history just keeps flowing in front of amazed eyes till one loses the capability to differentiate colors.
Bought some Grenadines in different colors, 2 different weights and weaves.

Also being woven for us are some designs in silk, wool and linen, different blends. To add, ordered a few prints in wool and silk.

Finally, bought some real grosgrain for the lapels of formal jackets.

Will share some images next week, once am back in office.

Mannix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@luxire I order my shirts with a smooth (folded) placket, but the shirts I've purchased from you end up being too bulky in the placket and the shirt doesn't sit right. What should I specify exactly to ensure this doesn't happen with my next order? My off-the-rack Finamore and Barba shirts do not serge or edge finish that inner raw edge and I believe they have fewer folds, so should I just add that in the comments section? Thank you.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire I order my shirts with a smooth (folded) placket, but the shirts I've purchased from you end up being too bulky in the placket and the shirt doesn't sit right. What should I specify exactly to ensure this doesn't happen with my next order? My off-the-rack Finamore and Barba shirts do not serge or edge finish that inner raw edge and I believe they have fewer folds, so should I just add that in the comments section? Thank you.

Ca you please send an email with images that best describe the issues. We can then let you know how we can achieve the desired results.

OzWino

Reaction score
Just looking at some fabric for trousers, and wanted to confirm its still not possible to get swatches for Dugdale nor Minnis fabrics. I recall reading it somewhere but cant recall exact details.

Adolesco

Reaction score
@luxire Will the apple fresco cotton fabric be back in stock in the next weeks? If not: Are there any comparable fabrics in your store (colorwise).
And when can we expect new summer fabrics for shirts and pants?

Thank you!

Last edited:

brokencycle

Reaction score
What are the favorites for plain white or blue (preferably twill or broadcloth) shirts under $150/ea (prefer <$100)? Looking to pick up a couple of new interview shirts

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads