• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Tsujigiri

Reaction score
My first order's due in tomorrow, I'm pretty excited.

On a side note, does anyone know where I can watch the Mayweather vs Maidana fight for free online?
rolleyes.gif

cbfn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Did anyone ever find out from luxire what was causing the problem mentioned a few pages back with the extra fabric behind the armpit/back shoulder area?

(I've heard from several people that they have this)

I see this as more of a feature than a fault; it gives me the possibility of having a slim fitting shirt without constraining my movement.

Spurious

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed differences in inseam length between Dugdale fabrics and chino fabrics?
My two Dugdale pants are both off, I need to get them to the tailor. The one has cuffs and if I cuff them they are way too short (and obviously too long if uncuffed), the others are uncuffed and are roughly an inch too long.

My chinos are perfect.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Estimated to arrive at my office in about two hours. I am on the opposite coast this week. :fu:

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What is the button on the right for? Can't figure it out.

There is a buttonhole between the 2 bar-tacks just above the column of fly buttons on the left(in the image).

Last edited:

Monkeyface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There is a buttonhole between the 2 bar-tacks just above the column of fly buttons on the left(in the image).

Should be a coresponding buttobhole here. And it is not a weird place. Only seen it on bespoke pants before.

That's awesome! I would've never figured that out on my own, thanks guys! These duck canvas trousers are my favourite Luxire trousers btw: very well made, the fit is great, and the fabric drapes well.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That's awesome! I would've never figured that out on my own, thanks guys! These duck canvas trousers are my favourite Luxire trousers btw: very well made, the fit is great, and the fabric drapes well.

Agreed, I can't wait to pick up my duck canvas chinos from the tailor next week and start wearing them. Also, hopefully Luxire can start sourcing more duck canvas in different colors. I definitely want a Caramel and a darker green, like Epaulet's Moss color.

Monkeyface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Agreed, I can't wait to pick up my duck canvas chinos from the tailor next week and start wearing them. Also, hopefully Luxire can start sourcing more duck canvas in different colors. I definitely want a Caramel and a darker green, like Epaulet's Moss color.

Moss/dark green would be great for F/W. A cream colour might be nice too.

Last edited:

Displacement

Reaction score
That hidden buttonhole is the best thing I've seen all day. I have no experience with bespoke trousers so that's a totally fresh idea to me, I love it.

Edit: And can I just say thank you to the community for the attitude of collaboration that's shared here? I haven't seen a single person who's protective over their order number or refuse to share collar specs because "it's theirs" - that attitude is rare anywhere these days, let alone on the internet.

Last edited:

BolognaFingers

Reaction score
How comfortable / breathable are the duck canvas pants?

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Isn't duck canvas ridiculously tough? I had some from Epaulet and everyone was swearing to how breathable they are and how well they break in. I didn't care that much. I have their 9oz pants in clay and they got a little too small after a wash. Anyways, I'd prefer thin and airy to thick and airy. Which is why I ordered these: http://luxire.com/products/summer-soft-khaki-twill-chino

Might get these after I get some swatches.. http://luxire.com/products/linen-cotton_khaki_twill_chino

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads