• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Xtra

Reaction score
  • PtrckHmphrys - I would say about 4-5 weeks for trousers isn't that bad. It's a shame that the delivery times vary so much from customer to customer.

hoodog: that is quite a long time indeed. I got a feeling as I said over here that 4 weeks are quite standard for trousers.

I now have all the three different variants of the Luxire selvedge denim. And as there has been some talk about them I thought I could show them off.

From left to right - 14 oz dark indigo, 13 oz dark indigo and the 13 oz raw indigo. I'm very happy with the quality of the three different jeans, but I like the 13 oz dark indigo the most.

Last edited:

evpj2L

Reaction score

• I now have all the three different variants of the Luxire selvedge denim. And as there has been some talk about them I thought I could show them off.
Xtra, how has shrinkage/stretching been with each pair? Did you adjustment measurements for shrinkage as the Luxire website suggests? And has the raw pair stretched significantly?

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

• PtrckHmphrys - I would say about 4-5 weeks for trousers isn't that bad. It's a shame that the delivery times vary so much from customer to customer.
hoodog: that is quite a long time indeed. I got a feeling as I said over here that 4 weeks are quite standard for trousers. I now have all the three different variants of the Luxire selvedge denim. And as there has been some talk about them I thought I could show them off. From left to right - 14 oz dark indigo, 13 oz dark indigo and the 13 oz raw indigo. I'm very happy with the quality of the three different jeans, but I like the 13 oz dark indigo the most.
Thanks for that picture. The one on the Luxire site is a lot less clear.

Ironballs

Reaction score
What should I do if I want to send a shirt from Europe to be replicated? The prepaid shipping labels seem to be only applicable for the US.

Edit: Never mind, I am marsupialed. Here it is: http://luxire.com/products/prepay-for-shipping-an-item-to-us

Here's another question: with the recent changes in duties being handled by Luxire, does it now affect that prepaid shipping? Or is there still a risk of incurring duties?

Last edited:

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Got my pants today:

They fit as good as you could ever hope a pair of online MTM pants should fit. More pictures will be posted in WAYWRN later (I'm waiting to get done with a jacket, that I'm making myself, to wear with these.

Monkeyface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my pants today:

They fit as good as you could ever hope a pair of online MTM pants should fit. More pictures will be posted in WAYWRN later (I'm waiting to get done with a jacket, that I'm making myself, to wear with these.

They look great, thank you for the pictures! I do find it a little odd that you received your trousers before me, even though you ordered them a couple weeks later. Guess I'll have to send luxire another email. Did you get a shipping notification?

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my pants today:

Very nice indeed! Deets on the fabirc? Irish Linen by any chance?

Don't forget to post images in here too, as we are not all following WAYWARN...
nest.gif

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

They look great, thank you for the pictures! I do find it a little odd that you received your trousers before me, even though you ordered them a couple weeks later. Guess I'll have to send luxire another email. Did you get a shipping notification?

No, I emailed customer service, asking for a rough estimate, and were told that they were sorry for the delay (as stated before I hadn't expected them to come earlier), and that they would be shipped ASAP.

Lovely pants EFV. That fly looks like it could be trouble when your busting for a piss though.

I got my new dugdale moleskins pretty quick too. The waist is a bit tight so I'll post some pics when sorted. All good otherwise. Ive ordered a navy pair already.

Haha, that was my first thought when seeing the amount of buttons in the fly. I will get the back rise slightly adjusted, as it was the only measurement I got wrong.

Very nice indeed! Deets on the fabirc? Irish Linen by any chance?

Don't forget to post images in here too, as we are not all following WAYWARN... :nest:

The fabric is chocolate duck canvas & I freakin love it! Stiff as hell, but that's perfect for these pants imho. I will only dry clean them, to keep that stiffness.
Ok, I'll cross post fit pics here as well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads