• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Nakedsnake

Reaction score

Just bought this. No free shipping hurts
cry.gif

I can't wait for it

I was a little bit bummed about the no more free shipping before I ordered a shirt recently. But yesterday, I received a sweater from ENDclothing, and I had to pay an extra 40% at the door. So i'm actually fairly happy that they've set up this all inclusive shipping. I admit it sucks a touch for single shirt/small orders, but overall, I think its a great option, and I hope they keep the option available (for Canadians at least, can't speak to any other countries and how well it works/doesnt there).

cbfn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You merely adopted the postage cost. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t get free postage until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding!

Last edited:

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I was a little bit bummed about the no more free shipping before I ordered a shirt recently. But yesterday, I received a sweater from ENDclothing, and I had to pay an extra 40% at the door. So i'm actually fairly happy that they've set up this all inclusive shipping. I admit it sucks a touch for single shirt/small orders, but overall, I think its a great option, and I hope they keep the option available (for Canadians at least, can't speak to any other countries and how well it works/doesnt there).

Where in Canada you at? I agree it's a great option for larger purchases. I've always bought one shirt at a time though,

fridayfrenzy

Reaction score
Where in Canada you at? I agree it's a great option for larger purchases. I've always bought one shirt at a time though,

This is the big change for me. No more single shirt purchases on a whim. I now have to have to build up an order and I keep changing my choices the longer I look at it or second guess if I need a particular shirt or not.

Nakedsnake

Reaction score
You merely adopted the postage cost. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t get free postage until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding!

That was good, I rather enjoyed it.

I'm in Winnipeg. This is my first order, and its only one shirt right now. I have, for the most part, nailed down my size (orders from other makers), so my next order will have multiple shirts on it i'm sure. And the way I see it for single shirt orders, is that $25 to ship my shirt from India to Canada is reasonable. Shipping to Canada is normally a crap shoot, even (read especially) from the USA.

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think going forward, I'm going to have to purchase more than one shirt to really take advantage of the $25 shipping.

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I recently placed a $1k order to make "best use of" the $25 shipping fee. I think I'm sick in the head.
Oh geez.

What'd you order?

Macs

Reaction score
Finally at home, so I had the chance to try my new trousers on.
I have to say I was a bit nervous after having read all the stories about people measuring garments and receiving stuff that was not really wearable due to difference in where to measure what.
But it looks like I have nailed it at the first try, maybe some smaller adjustments (0.25 in) here and there, but they are definitely wearable and good looking.
A tad on the long side (I have ordered a 0.5 inch longer inseam than the original trousers to take into account linen wrinkling behind the knee) but I definitely like them.
Finishing is very good, nice detailing, nice buttons and a very nice dark red interior lining/pocketing.

Definitely an happy customer here, I am already looking at the swatches and at the website to place another order very soon!

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally at home, so I had the chance to try my new trousers on.
I have to say I was a bit nervous after having read all the stories about people measuring garments and receiving stuff that was not really wearable due to difference in where to measure what.
But it looks like I have nailed it at the first try, maybe some smaller adjustments (0.25 in) here and there, but they are definitely wearable and good looking.
A tad on the long side (I have ordered a 0.5 inch longer inseam than the original trousers to take into account linen wrinkling behind the knee) but I definitely like them.
Finishing is very good, nice detailing, nice buttons and a very nice dark red interior lining/pocketing.

Definitely an happy customer here, I am already looking at the swatches and at the website to place another order very soon!
Never, ever, EVER post a review without a picture or two.

EVER

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads