• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

fhusuqinet

Reaction score
@luxire No idea if this would be easy to do, but I would love it if in the promotional emails (like the washed denim ones), the link at the top/the title took you to the collection, and the individual photos took you to the specific fabric (or maybe if the photos had a caption of the specific fabric name).

Especially in a situation like this where the swatches of denims can look very similar, I'd love to know what fabric I'm seeing in each picture:

PS. Could you let me know which is the specific fabric in the top photo?
View attachment 1125358

Wanted to do the exact same thing. Seems like there are good theories being used in Luxire's marketing but the execution is a bit off still (like receive these "review reminder" email when your order is still in production).

Undisc

Reaction score
2019 version of the linen-cotton pique is currently in the mill.

Do share your color request.

White and light blue were very popular last time so are being repeated.

Light blue & white wide stripe (w regular collar or white band collar). Sage/different shades of green.

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@LuxireStudio @luxire , Can you tell me more about the merino wool shirt fabrics: Cream Wool and Midnight Grey Wool, please? Specifically, I'd like to know whether the fabrics can be work on the business or business casual side, as opposed to just casual. Is there a wrinkle-free finish? Also, it says dry clean recommended, but most other places say they are washable. What is your take on that? Thanks!

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@LuxireStudio @luxire , Can you tell me more about the merino wool shirt fabrics: Cream Wool and Midnight Grey Wool, please? Specifically, I'd like to know whether the fabrics can be work on the business or business casual side, as opposed to just casual. Is there a wrinkle-free finish? Also, it says dry clean recommended, but most other places say they are washable. What is your take on that? Thanks!

Certainly not business, may work as business casual. No wrinkle free finish, but does not wrinkle, due to quality of wool and weave.
You can wash in cold water and dry flat.

1up

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations for a indigo blue chambray shirt to be made into a BD?

Also, I haven't ordered too many flannel pants in the past and getting a 'Drago Super 130s Flannel' in Charcoal made up. Do these pants look fabrics look odd without a cuff? Best bet to add a 1.5" cuff to it?

Anyone? Also, looking for a good white oxford BD - is the warzone one still the forum favorite?

marchello

Reaction score
Thoughts on fit?

IMG-0117.JPG
IMG-0118.JPG
IMG-0121.JPG

henaal

Reaction score
Not bad. Slightly tight across hips, you can see the pockets flaring out a bit. Also a bit of a wedgie, I would try to reduce the inseam at crotch by 0.5" and increase back rise at crotch by 0.38". From there, the fit would be very much subjective (what rise you prefer, how loose/slim you like them, etc).

Was that your first pair, or how many iterations have there been?

Cityplace

Reaction score
Anyone? Also, looking for a good white oxford BD - is the warzone one still the forum favorite?

I just received a BD in the warzone - still excellent. Starts off slightly stiff, but after a couple of washes softens up nicely. Having said that, the sky blue oxford that they have is a dream (I know you're looking for white) - just an unbelievable combination of softness and oxford-cloth structure. Highly recommended if your fit is dialled in, and you don't already have it.

1up

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't! I think the blue university oxford is an excellent fabric - is the sky blue similar?

MrTRC

Reaction score
2019 version of the linen-cotton pique is currently in the mill.

Do share your color request.

White and light blue were very popular last time so are being repeated.

Green, green...and more green! Shades of green.Some Tobacco or lighter brown. Maroon. Lavender/ light purple. If Patterns are possible, thicker blue-grey stripe ( blue-white stripe is everywhere), green-white stripe

Pasha

Reaction score
ANNOUNCING A BIG CHANGE
----------------------------------

Learning from experience and feedback, we are now moving towards a model of First-in-first-served for order processing.
With this, all orders will be processed in the order they are received.

This will completely solve the issue of delays and bring our average order processing time down drastically.

Since yesterday, we are working on only the old orders and will continue doing so till we are back on track to current orders.

Learning from my own experience here. It's been 2 months and 8 days since I placed my order for a pair of shorts (US$180); already came from that Caribbean vacation a month ago; in the meantime, received 2 emails from your company promising the shipment "next week" and then your company stopped replying altogether.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Learning from my own experience here. It's been 2 months and 8 days since I placed my order for a pair of shorts (US$180); already came from that Caribbean vacation a month ago; in the meantime, received 2 emails from your company promising the shipment "next week" and then your company stopped replying altogether.

We understand your agony. The change in process is real though. Once we are back on track, it will the emergence of a new Luxire.
Your life will be easy and our life will be easier. There will be predictable and consistent delivery times for all orders.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads