• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Rylsa

Reaction score
I share similar experiences which have moved me away from Luxire. I always feel frustrated in trying to communicate through emails. While the quality is good for value, it takes too much effort to chase for customer service; it's like I have a second job.

In my latest order in November, I had a pair of trousers that was delivered with increased pleat depth when I had specified otherwise. I was told by customer service (after sending a follow-up email) that they would return with an update very soon. It has been 1 month and 5 days - have not placed orders since. I don't feel respected or appreciated as a customer.

Last edited:

emptym

Reaction score
Can someone tell me if luxire own cheap fabrics are good? Mainly looking for allround wool pants that work with off jackets
I love the basic Luxire shirts I've gotten, but don't have much experience with the basic pant fabrics, except for the wool-rich ones, which generally get very good reviews.
I'll make a quick trip to Bangalore some time time 2019.
I'm jealous. I really enjoyed my time there a few years ago.

Megakurth

Reaction score
@luxire

I notice you offer a number of wrinkle free and easy care options, but would you consider any of these fabrics to be “noniron” or is the treatment a potential option?

I know this is opening me up to an e-lecture about how easy and quick ironing can be, etc. but I really like the versatility of throwing something in the machine quick, especially in a pinch. I get most of my shirts laundered at my local dry cleaner, but lately, I’ve been pretty unhappy with their work (they can’t even press the collar right, even if I pay for hand press). My “good” dry cleaner is a bit of a hike and refuses to deliver to my neighborhood.

jim8680

Reaction score

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DO YOU KNOW FABRIC?
Good, because I don't, but I believe I spotted a mix up.

@luxire lists the following shirt as Royal Oxford, but the fabric is End on End-
https://luxire.com/products/canclin...e_royal_oxford-canclini_30911_w032_2012_chi#/

Next @luxire lists a sister fabric as End on End, but it's actually Royal Oxford-
https://luxire.com/products/canclini_piave_easy_plus_baby_blue-canclini_32061_w010_0128_chi#/

That's a mix up right?
#1 is definitely not end-on-end. End-on-end is more irregular. It looks like a royal oxford (or close enough) to me.

I agree that #2 is not end on end. Again not irregular enough. Looks like a pinpoint oxford to me.

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Recent Luxire:

Dugdale cavalry twill trousers:
DSCF1271.jpg

Heavy denim Gurkha trousers:
DSCF1344.jpg

Off white corduroy suit:
IMG_3630.jpg

fhusuqinet

Reaction score

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Quesjac

Reaction score
Happy to say my Black Friday shirts are shipping.

I think I've finally got my formal and casual details set just right (plackets, pleats, pockets, collars etc). I'll do a post when they arrive.

@EFV fantastic! Very impressed how you make that off white suit work.

Last edited:

BIGBILLYBIG

Reaction score
From the latest replies in this thread, I can gather that something is off over at the Luxire factory. I'll chime in with a story of my own. I myself placed an order - trial pants and shirt, small alterations from earlier orders - two weeks before Black Friday, asking them to fulfill the order before Black Friday so that I could assess the fit before placing large BF orders. Luxire replied they'd "try" and knowing full well it was a tall order I went ahead. Of course they didn't succeed, and I don't hold it against them because frankly I didn't expect them to anyway. The order wasn't terribly late either. It arrived the start of December, taking some three-four weeks between order and delivery. Meanwhile, a friend of mine placed an order on November 2nd and just today received an e-mail that said the order would be ready in two to three weeks - no apology or compensation. His order just contains a pair of trial pants. What gives? An order arguably less complicated than mine; yet the expected delivery time is some three times that of my order.

As an aside, I'm on my fourth order and we still haven't nailed the fit. I've sent Lux photos after every order. Has anybody else had a similar streak of bad luck? I'll note that Luxire, of their own will, compensated me for the monstrosity of a shirt I was handed first time around, but with each passing order I'm finding it harder to justify going MTM when the end result so far has been completely unwearable and unsalvageable twice and the four wearable garments have required alterations. Does anyone have any suggestions or is this just a part of the process?

henaal

Reaction score
I wont comment on delivery times other than saying that if one reads thread, one should be aware that they are having a hard time with consistent delivery times. My mentality is always that "it comes when it comes". If you don't want to deal with such irregularity, perhaps consider not placing orders until things improve.

Regarding fit, my experiences are great. My first shirt was wearable (measured a well-fitting shirt), and it took me around 5 iterations to reach a point where the only changes I make are something like "reduce shirt length by 0.5 inch". For pants, second pair was wearable and fourth is really close to what I consider "perfect" (started by measuring a rather well-fitting pair, and shared photos of me wearing them, plus pics of my body shape). It all depends on your starting point and how difficult your body is to fit. Please, do share more detailed information about your process and share pictures.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Today, we have shipped a large number of Black Friday orders. Many will be shipped tomorrow.

Some orders have been partially fulfilled, with the idea of delivering whatever was completed by Christmas. The remaining items will be shipped in due course. We will also send you an email regarding the partial fulfillment.

BRoy_Sad

Reaction score
Today, we have shipped a large number of Black Friday orders. Many will be shipped tomorrow.

Some orders have been partially fulfilled, with the idea of delivering whatever was completed by Christmas. The remaining items will be shipped in due course. We will also send you an email regarding the partial fulfillment.

@luxire Are you shipping the orders in the order they were placed? I ask because my order was placed earlier than black friday. It appears that others have placed orders much earlier than black Friday as well.

I'm wondering if/why the black Friday orders take precedence/priority, if there are orders that were placed before then.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoganNoah