• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is your Cyber Monday going to be like your Black Friday doorbuster where it is only open for a few hours?

How does one purchase the home trial $100 for jackets & suits? What costs does it cover?

The $100 home trial includes one trial and 2 way shipping. Additional trials can be bought too.

Cyber Monday DoorBuster will be announced here. Planning on $99.99 Rugby flannels in 3-4 colors, some more VBC and Brisbane Moss deals. Also some Minnis Flannel pants at 199.99

It says 20% off on Luxire home page but the discount code doesn't work yet. The banner doesn't say anything about any exceptions. Please confirm that it is still OK to combine shipping with previous orders from friday @luxire

There are no exceptions except minimum order of $600. Previous orders cannot be combined. No change allowed to older orders at all.

It is too much of a hassle, too many mails with people coming up with their own imaginative and interesting mathematics that is often mind boggling.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is Luxire able to make something like this?

Yes!
We do have technical as well as standard shells for such usage and similar lining.

We can use Thermolite for quilting.

We also have a "Magic" quilting that can be used. It is thin, made of down feather and is supremely warm. It will reduce bulk in outerwear without reducing warmth.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Luxire

I am interested in ordering a suit. But I see no options. I see options for jacket and pants, no suit however.

I am interested in the VBC fabrics that you have discounted for jackets and Loro Piana fabrics that you have discounted for pants. You can PM me price quote for suit + fitting. What options are there for fittings? I hope to take advantage of your CyberMonday sale, so please let me know before that sale ends.

Please send us an email and we will help you order.

From a production point, we are now ready for allowing ordering of jackets online. Need to enable it on the website. Rather than doing it on the old website, we will do it directly on the new one.

When is the new site coming? We have finished our initial tests and is ready go beta. Just need to add the products, which is in itself a major task. In progress though.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
how about some more shirt specials

Nice to see you back. Do you have anything particular in mind? I can check if we can create a special around it.

fox81

Reaction score

Nice to see you back. Do you have anything particular in mind? I can check if we can create a special around it.

who knew I was famous.

nothing in particular, I just missed the earlier specials, thought they were going thru to Monday just like the discount codes. happy for you to resurrect the shirt specials from Friday, or throw some others in the mix.

I take it I can order today and then send a shirt in to copy for measurements?
and anything special I need to consider if I want you to make a popover shirt for me?

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I would love to see the special from Friday night come back. I already ordered a shirt and trousers but would bite again.

malabar

Reaction score
The $100 home trial includes one trial and 2 way shipping. Additional trials can be bought too.

How about shipping of sample jacket?

Do you plan to travel to US as in-person fitting will definitely be better compared to sending pictures?
Please send us an email and we will help you order.

From a production point, we are now ready for allowing ordering of jackets online. Need to enable it on the website. Rather than doing it on the old website, we will do it directly on the new one.

When is the new site coming? We have finished our initial tests and is ready go beta. Just need to add the products, which is in itself a major task. In progress though.

Jackets does not seem to be a problem even on the old site as I plan to send a sample jacket and you have the pricing for jackets for some of the fabrics. The problem is ordering a suit as there is no option. I have sent you an email and will wait for your response which hopefully will come before the sale ends.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.