• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking for people interested in selling clothing...

Alex-ModaR

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Moda Republic is looking to expand its presence in countries around the world and looking to partner up with those that may have an interest in tailoring and an entrepreneurial spirit. We’re actually forming partnerships with a few companies but we figured it wouldn’t hurt to advertise this on Styleforum as well to those that might be interested.

What we’re looking for is someone to help us have a physical presence in your respective city. What that entails is learning how to measure individuals, meeting with prospective clients and showing them our fabric samples, giving your stylistic opinions to them as well as going the extra mile to educate clients that may have never had anything custom made! Our goal is to hopefully have a stylist in every city and will offer commissions on sales.

If anyone has grander plans and truly loves clothing and wants to make a career out of it, we’re also looking for people who would like to partner with us to do pop up events where we could provide the fabric samples and the materials needed for such an event, and you work with us to both run the event and find clients. We are excited to offer this opportunity to members of Styleforum so please message me for more details on this.

Thanks,

Alex

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If I can help in the bankrupt city of Scranton let me know! Excited to work with you!

PS, does this deal come with free ass sex?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads