• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Let's discuss: COS, Collection of Style

lineate

Reaction score
I went to the shop in Westfield this morning. The sale stock was still so good and so deeply discounted.

I just purchased one of the textured silk/viscose tees in the weird blue colour. It's incredible and I'm thinking of grabbing the black and grey as well. For £10 each, I think it would be foolish not to.

I also picked up the dark navy seersucker blazer. Size 50 fit me bang on. It would have been a great jacket at retail but with 50% off its just insane.

conceptionist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just purchased one of the textured silk/viscose tees in the weird blue colour. It's incredible and I'm thinking of grabbing the black and grey as well. For £10 each, I think it would be foolish not to.
How long is the tee? Would be great if you could check the measurements.

Need some basic beater knits for summer and wonder if anyone here tried these on?

Loose knit jumper

Linen and cotton jumper

lineate

Reaction score
My tape measure says 76cm from back of neck to hemline in M.

I'm 6'2" and 12st6 and its perfectly long and drapy on me.

djt00

Reaction score
How long are they?
I'm a size Large pretty much across the board and need my tees around 28" back length from neck.

I have washed mine once. In a size medium back length is about 28" from neck. The material is stretchable and kind of hard to measure.

djt00

Reaction score
My tape measure says 76cm from back of neck to hemline in M.

I'm 6'2" and 12st6 and its perfectly long and drapy on me.

I'm just 5'6", so rather long and drapy on me as well =D They will shrink a bit after washing. I just measured mine and it was 28" (71cm)

Last edited:

slstr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, really want to try that loose knit jumper. just looks really short.
And another +1 for the silk/viscose tees. so good.

conceptionist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alright, thanks guys.

Gonna order a couple of the tees. I'm 6'3, 42 chest, so I guess a Large should be about right? Want them long and drapey.

Yeah, I've seen that Dries too. Snowman has it or something similar from Dries. Gonna order the knit and will write back here once I've got it.

andrewsd

Reaction score

Yeah, really want to try that loose knit jumper. just looks really short. 
And another +1 for the silk/viscose tees. so good.
Alright, thanks guys.

Gonna order a couple of the tees. I'm 6'3, 42 chest, so I guess a Large should be about right? Want them long and drapey.

Yeah, I've seen that Dries too. Snowman has it or something similar from Dries. Gonna order the knit and will write back here once I've got it.

i'm wondering if the listed length of 60cm is really accurate for a medium? seems incredibly short, was gonna order it until I saw that.

conceptionist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh, thanks for the heads up.
That's way too short for me. If that's accurate, there's no way even a L would fit me. Need them around 70 cm.

rublev

Reaction score
The linen / cotton jumper isn't that great imo. I backed it. It's about 90% cotton and 10% linen. Surprisingly 'heavy' feel to it which gives it quite an awkward shape.., i found it very unflattering. There are also some metallic flecks in it, which either look cool or terrible depending on your preference. Just my experience! Might cop the loose knit though.

jackmccabe

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with the wool leisure trousers?
I am a 35~36" waist and I have ordered a large rather than XL because they look like a pretty relaxed fit.

Last edited:

Zeemon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anyone have any experience with the wool leisure trousers?
I am a 35~36" waist and I have ordered a large rather than XL because they look like a pretty relaxed fit.

hi, i'm a 34-35 waist, i will get them in size L (blue) on tuesday probably http://www.cosstores.com/Archive/Wool_leisure_trousers/25251-3518914.1#3922098
i will report about the fit

EDIT, they cancelled my order :(

i once ordered other cos leisure trousers in L and they were a bit too loose in the waist

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads