• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

yunBW

Reaction score
Anyone know where all the Lemaire clothes have gone from Simon.ca? Can’t find any of them today. They told me if it’s not on the website, it means it’s out of stock, but there were 5+ style of Lemaire...

MeatFish

Reaction score
Anyone know where all the Lemaire clothes have gone from Simon.ca? Can’t find any of them today. They told me if it’s not on the website, it means it’s out of stock, but there were 5+ style of Lemaire...
Yea, I was gonna go for the 2 pleats today but they're gone. Would using code that @OccultaVexillum gave help?

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Covered a little earlier. Some stuff gets taken down ahead of further markdowns. But you might be able to call stores with the SKU and order by phone.

I sceen captored SKU and store availability for a few Lemaire items I was interested in. I think that ought to be enough information to track them down if they never reappear on the site. I don’t have those images on my phone but I will post them on the next day or two in case they are useful to anyone.

yunBW

Reaction score
Covered a little earlier. Some stuff gets taken down ahead of further markdowns. But you might be able to call stores with the SKU and order by phone.

I sceen captored SKU and store availability for a few Lemaire items I was interested in. I think that ought to be enough information to track them down if they never reappear on the site. I don’t have those images on my phone but I will post them on the next day or two in case they are useful to anyone.
Thank you, if you have the 2 pleat pants in rust SKU, please let me know. I hope they will make it happen, if not I will get the black trouser lol. Do you think the rust color trouser will get further markdown? Thanks

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thank you, if you have the 2 pleat pants in rust SKU, please let me know. I hope they will make it happen, if not I will get the black trouser lol. Do you think the rust color trouser will get further markdown? Thanks

Yes! I will post that one. Don’t know about further markdowns.

leeba

Reaction score
Smaller dude could have luck with this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Christophe...354406?hash=item41d75212a6:g:SUkAAOSw8DJaGdZu

Judging by the drape on the hanger it's probably around an 18" shoulder, but could be a weird sized hanger I guess.

Also - I grabbed the sold out denim Soft Pants from OC in a 50 and am thinking of letting them go. Really cool piece but I'm not sure they're for me. Waist measures 32.5-33, so they run a little small.

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Somebody should jump on these for $81
https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/product/lemaire/off-white-slim-jeans/2193927

I wear mine all the time, I just bought another pair last week when they were $94.
Without a doubt my favorite cut of pants.
I sized up in mine and bought 52's, the waist runs a little small but it's mostly the seat that made me size up. I could fit my usual 50 but the 52's were more comfortable while maintaining the same straight leg fit.
There's a 52 and 54 left so if you're a 33-35 cop the 52's, if you wear 35-36 get the 54's.

yunBW

Reaction score
Somebody should jump on these for $81
https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/product/lemaire/off-white-slim-jeans/2193927

I wear mine all the time, I just bought another pair last week when they were $94.
Without a doubt my favorite cut of pants.
I sized up in mine and bought 52's, the waist runs a little small but it's mostly the seat that made me size up. I could fit my usual 50 but the 52's were more comfortable while maintaining the same straight leg fit.
There's a 52 and 54 left so if you're a 33-35 cop the 52's, if you wear 35-36 get the 54's.
Do I really need another white denim... god...

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
for $81....
I'm still debating whether I should try and dye the second pair, I was thinking of getting some kind of ecru dye to make them more off white or even trying to find some indigo, but I don't know how either will take to the synthetic white stitching.

yunBW

Reaction score
I’m probably going to skip. Want to buy the pleat trouser in rust and a yang Li trouser from ssense and few sweaters... hope I will be more responsible next year lol.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@yunBW et al.

Here are the screen shots for the Simons items that I saved:

Long Cardigan
Lemaire_Long_Cardigan-Large.png

Brown cotton kaftan
Lemaire_Kaftan_40.png

Two pleat pants in rust
Lemaire_Two_Pleat-34.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 104 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads