• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score

is he really that bad? :confused:

I think the people who egg him on, talk constant ****, and don't contribute anything of value to the threads that he posts in are much worse. At least sinned stays on topic and tries to speak about what the threads are about (boots, jackets, whiskey, etc.). The other guys just follow him and talk **** like a bunch of ***** 8th graders.

Last edited:

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sup Moo

Sinnedk just needs to chillax abit on the whole baller boots / leathers thing, obviously guy is still learning, just needs to read more (pretty obvious man, esp if your wearing 2k boots and a seven dollar leather)

Unfortunately he sorta just blows up alot and its pretty painful to read

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Where does he blow up, exactly? It's the same pattern (confirmed by a mod as well, who is monitoring the issue)... sinned posts on topic questions/ideas/pics/etc. and then the fairies come in and start slinging ****. The same fairies who don't ever contribute anything to this forum.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Where does he blow up, exactly? It's the same pattern (confirmed by a mod as well, who is monitoring the issue)... sinned posts on topic questions/ideas/pics/etc. and then the fairies come in and start slinging ****. The same fairies who don't ever contribute anything to this forum.

Just go through his post history man.

I contribute heaps to this forum, selling heaps on B&S, helping noobs etc etc

Dude just needs to chillout and cool his jets is all

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Razele, Dlester, Jet, you guys are idiots and thats a fact, all you guys do is ***** and talk **** to other people. Most of Jet's posts are i hate this and **** that, and the latter 2 follow him.

Next topic, why would you talk **** to members for posting questions? the essence of this forum was questions about things and we have styleforum. its sad that you people discourage the nature of this forum.

i came in showing a jacket (sorry didn't know this turned in to a goth ninja thread) but the title says "Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?", i showed you my current jacket and one of my old faves.

BTW that jacket is on par with my shoe prices so you guys are on crack.

RFX, thank you but i am not feeling those jackets at the moment

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Reminds me of this:

Bonus points if you know where this cap is from.

Last edited:

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i came in showing a jacket (sorry didn't know this turned in to a goth ninja thread) but the title says "Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?", i showed you my current jacket and one of my old faves.
BTW that jacket is on par with my shoe prices so you guys are on crack.

This is kind of a gothninja-dominated thread but no one would have hated on you if you'd posted up a good jacket, regardless of who made it (witness the forum's love of temple of jawnz, which is not a ninja brand at all). That jacket looks like **** dude, people think it's cheap because it looks so bad. ****** fit, ****** details, nothing at all to recommend it.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

cmon sinned fitpics of that baller varsity jacket with your augustas, whatever :slayer:

i'll pass
Um, sinned is not whatever123, lol.

that is kinda random... why would i be whatever123

This is kind of a gothninja-dominated thread but no one would have hated on you if you'd posted up a good jacket, regardless of who made it (witness the forum's love of temple of jawnz, which is not a ninja brand at all). That jacket looks like **** dude, people think it's cheap because it looks so bad. ****** fit, ****** details, nothing at all to recommend it.

to each their own, i didn't recommend the jacket to anyone, its for me and i love it

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads