• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

knobs and drawer pulls

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm looking for something that would not be out of place on a custom made macassar ebony nightstand.

In need of a drawer pull, preferably, but a knob may work also.

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
...I'm looking for something, Purple Label.

Sterling silver, solid nickle, something wild.

In other words, when my grandkids hand this down to their kids, i dont want them saying.....Grampy custom made this from some of the rarest woods on the planet.....then finished it off with some hardware he bought at lowes.

Cary Grant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Try these guys. Broad range of styles. Great customer service.

Rejuvenation

I purchased hardware for a bathroom remodel. It's heirloom quality; will last forever: these in oil-rubbed bronze plus some hooks and other hardware.

I don't think they do anything in sterling but the other stuff is quite nice.

crazyquik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba
In other words, when my grandkids hand this down to their kids, i dont want them saying.....Grampy custom made this from some of the rarest woods on the planet.....then finished it off with some hardware he bought at lowes.

Hickory Hardware is one of the largest suppliers of OEM furniture pulls
rolleyes.gif
But really, saying "I need a drawer pull for a custom made piece of furniture" is about like coming on a clothing forum and saying "I need a tie that compliments my bespoke suit and shirt." I mean, it's possible you could have been more vague and ambiguous, but I'm not sure how.

MIchael Aram

Atlas

Rocky Mountain Hardware

10305_4563.jpg

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by crazyquik
Hickory Hardware is one of the largest suppliers of OEM furniture pulls
rolleyes.gif
But really, saying "I need a drawer pull for a custom made piece of furniture" is about like coming on a clothing forum and saying "I need a tie that compliments my bespoke suit and shirt." I mean, it's possible you could have been more vague and ambiguous, but I'm not sure how.

MIchael Aram

Atlas

Rocky Mountain Hardware

10305_4563.jpg

Its a one off design, i'm not really interested in large suppliers, infact i'm looking for exclusive suppliers of one off equipment to compliment it. Since i'm the architect and builder of this project, I'd like to chose the hardware.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads