• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

killspencer handcrafted bags from LA

pte gb

Reaction score
Hey, I know this is very late, a few years late, but I am wondering if you still have that "connection" on obtaining the kill spencer backpack for half price. I know this is random but I have been wanting the backpack for quite some time.

Thank you
g

scamster

Reaction score
does anyone have any experience with these killspencer weekenders? thinking of copping but want to know what the quality is like, etc?

Exdeath

Reaction score
I used to own one of their Business Messengers. Great bag, but the only thing I actively dislike is their strap hardware - that 'black oxide' stuff is just zinc or non-stainless steel painted over, and will wear raw and corrode extremely quickly if you're in a non-arid environment. Just my $0.02.

They have some pretty sweet looking red suede / jacquard camo stuff up these days.

fedskater

Reaction score
Anyone own the Daypack that can post pictures of it?

Thinking about picking it up but the website only has like 3 pictures.

fedskater

Reaction score
What do you want to see?

Thanks for replying! I just wanted to see some better shots of the interior as the ones on the website aren't too great. Just wanted to get some better shots of all the compartments and things like that. They also said there's a slip sleeve in the back that can hold a laptop. Can you confirm that and do you use it?

Which material is that for the Daypack? The black leather or wax canvas?

Thanks for answering any questions.

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for replying! I just wanted to see some better shots of the interior as the ones on the website aren't too great. Just wanted to get some better shots of all the compartments and things like that. They also said there's a slip sleeve in the back that can hold a laptop. Can you confirm that and do you use it?

Which material is that for the Daypack? The black leather or wax canvas?

Thanks for answering any questions.

This one is black leather. It has a sleeve where I carry my MBP 15" but the sleeve is unpadded so there is no protection really. few sall pockets inside and thats it. noting much to say. Quality is great for that price.

fedskater

Reaction score

This one is black leather. It has a sleeve where I carry my MBP 15" but the sleeve is unpadded so there is no protection really. few sall pockets inside and thats it. noting much to say. Quality is great for that price.

Thanks for the insight.

Are you still comfortable with putting the laptop in there or do you have it in a case when you put it in the sleeve in the backpack?

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the insight.

Are you still comfortable with putting the laptop in there or do you have it in a case when you put it in the sleeve in the backpack?

I think it won't go in the pocket of the backpack if I put it in the sleeve. I don't really worry because I never throw the backpack anywhere if I had a laptop in it. If you are just a little more careful it shouldn't be a problem.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads