• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jesse@KentWang

Reaction score
Has anyone had issues getting ahold of KW customer support? I sent them an email requesting a return and they replied really quickly (literally 1 minute). I shipped the item weeks ago and reached out 2 days ago to confirm if they got it and never heard back. Now their website seems to be down as well, not sure if that is related though.

Loved the quality and build of the polo I got. Unfortunately at 6'1 and 225, the XXL was very tight on me.

Site seems to be up for me. If you want to DM me the info I’ll get in contact with the warehouse to see if they received the return.

nate10184

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to buy a pair of mid grey flannel pants from you all but they've been out of stock for months (maybe years?). Any chance you'll be getting more in stock any time soon?

What about the light grey twill?

Jesse@KentWang

Reaction score
I've been trying to buy a pair of mid grey flannel pants from you all but they've been out of stock for months (maybe years?). Any chance you'll be getting more in stock any time soon?

What about the light grey twill?

I'll see what I can find out, I know the RTW trouser program is in a bit of a transition and I think some styles on the site now are not being restocked. Of course we can do either that you are looking for through the MTM program.

jssdc

Reaction score
It’s really hard to find reasonably priced extra long grenadines... hopefully the powers that be will see value in stocking them in the near future:(

I don’t know what’s considered reasonable pricing, but clearly Hober is an option for longer lengths. I own grenadines from them and KW and both are great.

classicalthunde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any update on possible re-stock dates for the following items:
  • standard size, wool/silk blend pocket squares - rickshaw, garden of earthly delights, great wave and
  • 3.5" ties - ancient madder burgundy or burgundy grenadine
Also, any plans to get a orange or burnt orange grenadine tie? (or any idea on where to get one...)

Jesse@KentWang

Reaction score
Any update on possible re-stock dates for the following items:
  • standard size, wool/silk blend pocket squares - rickshaw, garden of earthly delights, great wave and
  • 3.5" ties - ancient madder burgundy or burgundy grenadine
Also, any plans to get a orange or burnt orange grenadine tie? (or any idea on where to get one...)

@Kent Wang mentioned the restock for wool/silk was delayed but the last he said here in the thread was that they were expected around the end of Feb.

I do not see anything for tie restocks at the moment and no plans for a burnt orange grenadine.

Spurious

Reaction score
Is here anyone willing to sell his alligator wallet or is there any expectation that Kent Wang would be able to source it (MTO, if necessary)?

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any reviews of the linen socks? Never had linen socks before and wonder the feedback they have gotten from folks here.

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is here anyone willing to sell his alligator wallet or is there any expectation that Kent Wang would be able to source it (MTO, if necessary)?

Mine is going on a few years. It's a great wallet with exceptional quality. Unfortunately not willing to sell it..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads