• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Kent - any plans to bring back the white linen square with the leaf overlay? It's probably my most commonly used square and I wouldn't mind a second.
No, I'm afraid we can't get any more of that fabric. It was a favorite of mine.

I've ordered quite a few of your white linen/contrasted color edge pocket squares and adore them! I've never been one for loud PS combinations and love the touch of color accent I can add with these squares.

Any thoughts of adding a white linen square with a contrasting brown edge? It's the only color I wear consistently that I don't have at this time.
Hmm, haven't really thought of brown. Maybe.

We can also print these on fine art paper

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

New Shoes1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am not but I will look into it. What say you Kent. Does your navy nailhead jacket work well as a sport coat or is it too suit-like?

@Pliny gave you good advice on this point. Kent will sell you a jacket and the pants if you want to wear them as separates, but the reality is that a navy nailhead jacket is going to look off if you wear it as an odd jacket. Others may not be able to cite to the specific rule on it being a suiting material, but will notice that something is off in how you are wearing it.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yowzers. If those receive anything resembling consistent wear, that is an extraordinary value proposition.

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
+1 on nailhead not being good as an odd jacket fabric.

wigglr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also I'd be hesitant to buy the RTW to be worn as-is

Murlsquirl

The Moral Squirrel
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
This (v2) came in today...it's nice. Has a decent little scuff on the bezel, but I figured no point in being worried about it...I'm sure I'll scuff it myself it a day or two.

Murlsquirl

The Moral Squirrel
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Love its simplicity.

Yeah, that's why I wanted it. Wish the white v3 was still available with the better Miyota movement, but I got the v2 because I prefer it over the minor style (lugs/bezel) to the v4. To be honest, I didn't even know what lugs were (I know nothing about watches) until Stichy pointed out the difference.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think I'm going to get the white v4, and then replace it with a shell or canvas strap to make it more 'rustic'

inspired by this from KW's insta

Murlsquirl

The Moral Squirrel
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I think I'm going to get the white v4, and then replace it with a shell or canvas strap to make it more 'rustic'

Yeah, I like that a lot...they have the picture on the site too. I'll be replacing the strap too, although the one it comes with isn't bad.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads