• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Spurious

Reaction score

They have the four wallets below available. I am so confused. I sort of want brown color so favor the bottom left. But I think the best scale is the top right which is only in black.

Why is the gap so big between the scales on the bottom left?

What is the best scale?

The website only shows one version and it's only dark brown (so bottom right).
http://www.kentwang.com/misc/crocodile-leather-wallet.html#

Where did you get the four different versions?

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Spurious

Reaction score
I like all of them, but like you prefer the top right if it was available in dark brown. Bottom right > bottom left for me.

doodledoc

Reaction score
Kent, for your new smaller sunglasses, could you take a picture of yourself wearing both the small and the normal sized sunglasses? It would help us decide which size is better.

CousinDonuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

They have the four wallets below available. I am so confused. I sort of want brown color so favor the bottom left. But I think the best scale is the top right which is only in black.

What is the best scale?

Discussing the look of something that spends most of it's life hidden from view is next level #menswear!

:slayer:

Last edited:

loxo

Reaction score

What is the best scale?

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey gents, any tips on how to wear the Primavera square? I'm going to play around with various folds/puffs, but the goal in my view would be to minimize the black border...

WillingToLearn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

its the one PS from KW that i haven't loved. and I have 5 or 6.  Black border makes it a challenge for sure.

My go to one is usually a folded puff, which would likely bring the black into play...definitely going to have to deviate a bit from the norm to see what works.

I think it'll get plenty of use if I can find a good look that focuses exclusively (or close to it) on the center of the square.

tsung

Reaction score
Can anyone comment on the handgrade boots and the handgrade loafers? There are a lot of praises regarding the benchgrade shoes scattered on the internet but I am having a hard time finding a review/comparison for the loafers or the boots.

New Shoes1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Can anyone comment on the handgrade boots and the handgrade loafers? There are a lot of praises regarding the benchgrade shoes scattered on the internet but I am having a hard time finding a review/comparison for the loafers or the boots. 

I would have no worries regarding the quality of anything KW carries and would focus more on fit questions.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member