• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

lychyrychy

Reaction score
Kent, Have you thought of making those sneakers in suede particularly in dark brown and light gray? I would be really interested in purchasing these in suede. :slayer:

Reaction score
looking to pick up two ties that can be used for both interviews / client meetings. What would you bros suggest from Kent's line? Ideally something that would match with a charcoal suit , or a navy suit.

Reaction score
guys which of kent's ties would go best with a charcoal suit? The suit has a slight pattern to it. I know that's vague, but I need an interview / client meeeting tie.

PiCcolocV

Reaction score
guys which of kent's ties would go best with a charcoal suit? The suit has a slight pattern to it. I know that's vague, but I need an interview / client meeeting tie.

Stop spamming this thread, and get a navy grenadine for the charcoal suit, and a brown or burgandy grenadine for the navy suit.

aravenel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

looking to pick up two ties that can be used for both interviews / client meetings.  What would you bros suggest from Kent's line?  Ideally something that would match with a charcoal suit , or a navy suit.

guys which of kent's ties would go best with a charcoal suit?  The suit has a slight pattern to it.  I know that's vague, but I need an interview / client meeeting tie.

A full 12 minutes between posts demanding others dress you. Must have been a truly terrible experience for you. "Bro".

irock7777

Reaction score
Hello

I ordered my second suit from Kent Wang last Wednesday. Well im trying to that is. I ordered the test suit and asked a question about fabric choices. I have not received a response back. It has been almost a week. I sent a follow up yesterday and am still waiting. Anyone else experiencing this? A bummer as i was hoping to have my order set to go this week

Crisis averted. Recieved a repsone this evening. Thank You

Last edited:

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
There must be an email problem. We usually reply to all emails within 48 hours, and on average within 24 hours. If you still haven't heard from us by now, PM me your email address.

golfinz

Reaction score
Just got my Kent Wang Medium Brown cap toe's in the mail and they are BEAUTIFUL...except they swallow my foot :(. I wear a true US7 (7 in AE's, 7 in Magnanni's) so I ordered a 7 in the cap toe and unfortunately the shoe is just way too big. All of my other size 7 shoes measure at around the 11.25" mark in length but these come in around the 11.75-11.85" mark and my toes are swimming in the toe box.

Despite having to return the shoes, I do have to say that their customer service is spot on, the shoes are truly a work of art, and the price point is perfect! Based on my experiences, I would recommend them to anyone I talk to, just make sure that you get the right size.

Last edited:

irock7777

Reaction score
Quote:
Not sure what happened. I sent an email right after i placed an order(3/5/14). I actually replied to an existing email from Aaron so i know the email is correct. Aaron replied this evening though so its ok now. thanks for the reply

Last edited:

Ironist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone who has seen the balmoral boot comment on the toe? How sleek is it? I've been comparing pictures and it really seems like it's wider so more square than chiseled. i.e. more like Alden boots than an EG Shannon / GG Wigmore.

Last edited:

europrep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wearing mine tomorrow. Will take a pic for you. They are more rounded, but the overall shoe is very sleek.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads