• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are there going to be new spring/summer fabrics for 2014, or will there still be a lot of the same stuff from the 2013 lookbook that's on the website? I'm probably going to need some new S/S stuff for next year, trying to plan out some purchases.

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just ordered a pair of the handgrade single monkstrap in medium brown. Very excited to see these in person, and hoping the fit will work for me.

yay.. just pulled the trigger. Man I've been eyeing these shoes for awhile now.

I'll post some pics once I get them.

Ironist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Loved my blue cashmere sweater so much I bought the other two colors. Also bought the handgrade brogue since I have no brown shoes. Hope the shoe fits! I swear, the white linen pocket square is a gateway drug...

Last edited:

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I swear, the white linen pocket square is a gateway drug...

yeah no kidding. My very first pocket square was from KW, the white linen PS back in 2008. I still have it too, damn 5 years just blew by.

shadykay sf

Reaction score
I got the white leather sneaker for Christmas and I couldn't be more satisfied.

I ordered a 7...my size in Nikes/Jordans/Adidas is 7.5.

The length was spot on, though the sneakers are a hair narrow. Might be because I'm wearing thicker socks, which won't be an issue come spring/summer.

You can't go wrong for $90.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Are there going to be new spring/summer fabrics for 2014, or will there still be a lot of the same stuff from the 2013 lookbook that's on the website? I'm probably going to need some new S/S stuff for next year, trying to plan out some purchases.
The spring/summer selection will be mostly new fabrics.

After searching in vain for weeks, it would be great to have staple & formal silk suspenders/braces at a mid-range price ($55?).
I don't wear braces myself though I'm thinking about trying it soon. So when that happens I might introduce braces. Maybe in six months.

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I received mine, they are superb. I am glad I went with the medium brown.

I just received mines today too! Wow... I'm glad I went with the medium brown too.

Major props to David, and Kent for the fast shipping. I took a bunch of pics, I'll get it up in a bit.

unaware

Reaction score

I just received mines today too! Wow... I'm glad I went with the medium brown too.

Major props to David, and Kent for the fast shipping. I took a bunch of pics, I'll get it up in a bit.

Very interested to see the pics as I'm deciding between the medium brown and Sienna.

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The spring/summer selection will be mostly new fabrics.

Nice, any ETA on when those swatches will be ready? I'll probably need 1-2 new suits and maybe 2 jackets. I really liked 7720 (camel herringbone) as a business casual SC fabric. And maybe some lightweight grey and navy glen plaid suiting fabrics would be killer.

europrep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads