• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mark Anthony

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MaxK
I ordered a size large. After a wash and dry on medium the shirt shrunk up in length a fair amount, and is now a perfect fit. I won't be putting it through the dryer any more, but now it's ideal in terms of dimensions.

All that remains is to wait for the restock so I can snag more!

Thanks! Glad it worked out.

Cant kill da Rooster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tyrone MacStiophain
If you like the look, you're not doing it wrong.
I've seen other people to a TV fold with the folded end (rather than the rolled fabric edge) sticking out from the pocket, so it has a very straight line.

Yes, this is what I do. I agree it looks sharp. Cool, thanks.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Now carrying Marcoliani merino wool socks. Wool is the ideal material for socks year-round. It absorbs more moisture than cotton, so your feet stay cool in the summer. The shape of the fibers also retains air, which keeps your feet warm in the winter.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You are keeping busy!
But... they aren't over the calf.
frown.gif

MaxK

Reaction score
Just checked out the tumblr blog. I will definitely be picking up the Kirin cufflinks, those look great.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just ordered a navy pindot white tie. Any idea when you will restock the 3" navy grenadine? The site says early April...definitely want to pick one up!

Thanks

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Navy grenadine 3" will be restocked in June. Sorry, the text was from the last time it was out of stock.

Maybe OTC Marcoliani in the future.

Dupioni red and blue will be back in early June.

Most sizes of purple gingham will be restocked this week.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
New cotton pocket squares. The two white ones have a very subtle paisley pattern. Also, the shirt shipment has arrived and most sizes have been restocked.

sweatlodge

Reaction score
For those who requested fit pics, here's my polo. Got the large and love the fit (i'm 5'11" 165 lbs., usually get shirts in a medium or small).

I love the shirt, the collar, the feel of it, everything. Fit-wise, I only wish the sleeves were a bit longer. Feel like the shirt is trying to show off biceps that I don't have.

Also, I'm trying to figure out how to rock the royal blue without looking like I work at best buy.

Looking forward to the striped polos.

dnesan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sweatlodge
For those who requested fit pics, here's my polo. Got the large and love the fit (i'm 5'11" 165 lbs., usually get shirts in a medium or small).

I love the shirt, the collar, the feel of it, everything. Fit-wise, I only wish the sleeves were a bit longer. Feel like the shirt is trying to show off biceps that I don't have.

Also, I'm trying to figure out how to rock the royal blue without looking like I work at best buy.

That's a good look, but as I'm only 5'8, I'm afraid the large polos I ordered will look too long especially the placket. Kent, did you ever make a decision as to shortening the placket and length?

reidrothchild

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sweatlodge

Shirt looks great, but I agree that the sleeves are a touch short. I associate really short sleeves with those awful "muscle" polos made by Hollister and Abercrombie that teenagers wear. That would be the one change I'd advocate for: slightly longer sleeves. Or maybe I just need to work out more. All in all though, looks like a great buy. I look forward to purchasing one of Kent's grenadines in the near future.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads