• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Spoo, as always, one of the best dressed guys out there. How the heck do you get a knit to knot like that? My 4IH never look the same

Thanks bro. Practice.

RichXXV

Reaction score
Just got my first KW polo in today and I love it. Finally, a brand that gets it right.

Kent, will you ever make a solid black polo?

PhiPsi32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I placed a small order with Kent Wang for two pocket squares. One navy Chinese brocade and one red Dupioni. The weight and quality is excellent. I like them better than my Robert Talbott squares which were much more expensive. Kent is fast on the email replies and the order shipped right quick. My sincerest thanks. Looking forward to my next order.

GradSchooler

Reaction score
Kent,

Just FYI - the picture for fabric 0041(Loro Piana Brown Glen Plaid) shows up as a grey herringbone on the fabric spreadsheet.

dcmo

Reaction score
Kent,

I saw that you had linen blend shirts a few years back. Any chance you'll bring them back this year? Any chance you'd expand your shirt offerings similar to the way you're doing suits now?

Also, my groomsmen loved your basic double sided MOP cufflinks a few months back. It's amazing how you accomplish true style at your prices.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I hope these flowcharts clear everything up about the suit process.

7143912165_cae9d9eac1_o.png

6997825674_819b83738d_o.png

Kent, will you ever make a solid black polo?
In the fall.

I saw that you had linen blend shirts a few years back. Any chance you'll bring them back this year? Any chance you'd expand your shirt offerings similar to the way you're doing suits now?
I'll have a new 100% linen in a month or so.

I'm working on expanding the shirt selection in the same way as the suits, but it will take some time to organize everything and have it on the site, maybe in a few months.

erk

Reaction score

I'm working on expanding the shirt selection in the same way as the suits, but it will take some time to organize everything and have it on the site, maybe in a few months.

That is awesome. Looking forward to more shirt selection. This week I wore my custom Kent Wang shirt for the first time in a while and was really loving how close to perfect the fit is. Your method of first trying on an actual sample and then making adjustments from that worked really well for me.

NotoriousMarquis

Reaction score

I hope these flowcharts clear everything up about the suit process.

7143912165_cae9d9eac1_o.png

6997825674_819b83738d_o.png

This flowchart is kind of indicative of something not quite right—when Spoo posted a review, he seemed to have a suit go back and forth with you several times, and it sounded as though this back and forth service had been included in the custom suit deal. Since he said he paid for the suit, I can't imagine everyone paying wouldn't get the same treatment. If you did it only for him, then it was done so that the sample suit worn and photographed by a big player here whose judgment we trust would be perfect, even though the suit would not have been perfect if he hadn't sent his back to you more than once—this would mean MISrepresenting your product to us.

Last edited:

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
This flowchart is kind of indicative of something not quite right—when Spoo posted a review, he seemed to have a suit go back and forth with you several times, and it sounded as though this back and forth service had been included in the custom suit deal. Since he said he paid for the suit, I can't imagine everyone paying wouldn't get the same treatment. If you did it only for him, then it was done so that the sample suit worn and photographed by a big player here whose judgment we trust would be perfect, even though the suit would not have been perfect if he hadn't sent his back to you more than once—this would mean MISrepresenting your product to us.

I worked with Spoo to develop the fit. It was a special case only for the development of the suit, not because he is a "big player".

I've stated several times in this thread that custom orders cannot be returned, and it is stated on the return policy on the website. I'm sorry that that hasn't been more clear, which is why I made the flowcharts.

If you've already placed your order I would be glad to cancel it and refund you.

prozach1576

Reaction score

Maybe if the suits cost several thousands of dollars could I see having the expectation of being able to go multiple rounds of MTM remakes, but come on. Kent's policy is perfectly reasonable.

Last edited:

NotoriousMarquis

Reaction score

I worked with Spoo to develop the fit. It was a special case only for the development of the suit, not because he is a "big player".

I've stated several times in this thread that custom orders cannot be returned, and it is stated on the return policy on the website. I'm sorry that that hasn't been more clear, which is why I made the flowcharts.

If you've already placed your order I would be glad to cancel it and refund you.

I know custom orders cannot be refunded, and this wasn't my point; I didnt mean to accuse you, I only assumed that the suit you sent spoo was meant to be to promote the suit (showing it to us and letting us see how well cut it was). I didn't know the suit was still in 'Beta' mode when you sent it to spoo.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Im not a player, I just crush a lot.

*edit - happy 19,000 to me :)

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads