• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kapital - hippies, Japanese farmers and post-apocalypse survivors

Conclusive

Reaction score
Could I get a legit check on this item? It's a worn, older bivouac sweater from 2019. The washtags look a bit different from my prior pieces (font is fainter, line spacing) but my collection is mainly recent Kountry pieces so I could use the second opinion. Thanks in advance.
This might be a bit late, but from what I can discern that's a replica. There are discrepancies on the washtag and the 3 on the size tag is incorrect.

Conclusive

Reaction score
My knit ring coat collection. The fact that there are more iterations of this concept than I expected makes me wonder what other ones I might be missing.
PXL_20230901_231536760~2.jpg

And some bonus belted cardigans. Some of my personal favorite knits by Kapital, with bright blue and reflective purple woven throughout the yellow .
PXL_20230901_232015727.jpg
PXL_20230901_232102744.jpg

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Jasonissm

Reaction score
Kapital just restocked the brushed cotton ring coats, wanna pick one up, anyone have sizing recommendations? Most of what I found were usually for lighter guys, I'm around 6' 200 lbs with 44" chest and usually take around 25-26" sleeves, dunno how that equates since all the sleeve measurements are raglan. Leaning towards size 3, but I have seen people taller than me wear size 2.

Cheers!

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kapital just restocked the brushed cotton ring coats, wanna pick one up, anyone have sizing recommendations? Most of what I found were usually for lighter guys, I'm around 6' 200 lbs with 44" chest and usually take around 25-26" sleeves, dunno how that equates since all the sleeve measurements are raglan. Leaning towards size 3, but I have seen people taller than me wear size 2.

Cheers!
You need a size 3.

LeeR

Reaction score
I'm a little too old for their style but I do have a few of their bandanas which I really enjoy.

Phullyman

Reaction score

Cheers!

cloonz

Reaction score
Selling a few things that don't get wear.

Century Denim 123 Size 32 - $400 (Tried on and removed tags but practically new)
Long Ring Coat Size 3 - $250 (Some fading marks on back, no tears or snags)

IMG_5576.jpg IMG_5583.jpg

mtan617

Reaction score
I decided to get a second pair of no9 century denim after found out that Kapital went quadruple black on this new version

View attachment 1898231
View attachment 1898233
View attachment 1898235
Sorry for bumping this post, but stumbled upon this while looking for more info about the mud century denim. Did you purchase this from Japan? Just curious to see if any American retailers stock this newer version or if the best way to cop one would be through a proxy from Japan

ucla bruin

Reaction score
It looks like Totem Brand has a size 32 in stock. They occasionally have promo codes that can be applied to century denim which helps but it still might be cheaper to proxy.

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Also a 36 at canoe club in the darker no9.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads